aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
This Story is where im going to become the best manager in the game overcome Sir Alex Ferguson

I will have a starting reputation of Sunday league footballer to make it even more challenging

Last edited:
I will also make sure i will be the best manager in all nations such as Asia Africa Europe north America south America and oceania this will be a long save

Good idea for a story, but you may want to post less and fit more into each post. Instead of posting a live feed, play a few days/weeks/months in-game and then post a longer update.

Good idea for a story, but you may want to post less and fit more into each post. Instead of posting a live feed, play a few days/weeks/months in-game and then post a longer update.

so like a monthly update of the game

to everyone that was reading this i will no longer be doing this story because it doesnt look very professional and because i have found a different challenege to do and that is to get portsmouth all the way to the premier league as they are in sky bet league 2 i will be making a story so please come and read