Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> BATTLEMASTER !

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

ML should be right footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

MR should be left footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

DR should be right footed.

DL should be left footed.

In the AP Tweak tactic AMR position(Advanced Playmaker) may be left footed or right footed but I strongly recommend to avoid having at AMR position players that have "Very Weak" or "Weak" rating for the weak foot and I suggest to use players that have at least "Fairly Strong" for the weak foot because it gives solid advantage.

Only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V10

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION ---> TFF UNLEASHED ( MIRROR ) V10

Screenshots of Team Instructions, Players Instructions and Set Pieces can be found here ---> CLICK

V7_Barca_Unleash.png
V7_Real_Unleash.png

UNLEASHED_AP TWEAK

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT THE AP VERSION IS SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN THE ORGINAL UNLEASHED V10 TACTIC

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP V1

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP ( MIRROR ) V1

AP_Tweak_Barca.png
AP_Tweak_Real.png

OVERLOAD TACTIC:

Use this tactic when you need to score at any cost.

Please notice that when you use this tactic you greatly increase your attacking potential but the same time you decrease your defensive potential so use it wisely.

OVERLOAD TACTIC FOR THE ORIGINAL TACTIC ---->TFF OVERLOAD V7

OVERLOAD TACTIC FOR THE AP TWEAK VERSION ---->TFF UNLEASHED_AP ( OVERLOAD ) V1

WASTE TIME TACTIC:

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

WASTE TIME TACTIC---->TFF UNLEASHED ( WASTE TIME ) V2

IMPORTANT: FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT USE "INSTANT RESULT" TO PLAY THE GAME

Be aware: there's an issue when you use "Instant Result" then the assistant manager changes the roles of ML/MR and AML/AMR positions in any tactic, he changes it to the role that has the highest rating at the position. Also, it must be said that I don't notice that other positions except those that I mentioned are affect by the issue.

When I tested the tactic the issue with "Instant Result" wasn't a big problem for me because I was able to edit the players in the testing team to make them have any ratings for the roles that I wanted.

Also, I found that when the assistant manager changed the roles then the roles kept the PIs of the original roles in the tactic that can be tweaked but "hard locked" PIs that can't be tweaked were taken for the roles that the assistant manager assigned during using "Instant Result" so when the assistant manger changed the Wide Midfielder role to Winger then it was almost the same because the Winger role had the same set of PIs that Wide Midfielder had.

So when I tested the tactic with "Instant Result" then I always made sure that the players that were used as the Wide Midfielder in the tactic had Winger role as the higher rated:

expem_3.png

And the players that were used as the Wide Playmaker in the tactic had "Wide Playmaker" role as the highest rated:
exemp_1.png

Please notice when you use "Instant Result" then the assistant is in charge of substitutions during matches so I made sure that the players that were used as the substitutions for ML/MR position also met the conditions too.

When you want to play the real game with "Instant Result" then everything becomes very complicated because you not only have to find such players for ML/MR that suite the attributes recommendations and have "proper" foot rating but you also should care about their highest role rating for ML/MR position and the same applies for the substitutions of these players.

Here's a guide how to pick players for MR/ML positions when you play with "Instant Result":

NEYMAR

1) We see that Neymar suites the recommended attributes for ML position

2) We see that Neymar has proper rating for the right foot

3) We see that Neymar has the highest "Winger" role for ML position

So Neymar can be used at ML position when you play with "Instant Result" becasue as I said above the Wide Midfielder role transforms into "Winger" roles with any significant difference when the assistant changes the roles.

Neymar.png

RONALDO

1) We see that Ronaldo suites the recommended attributes for ML position

2) We see that Ronaldo has proper rating for the right foot

3) We see that Ronaldo has the highest "Wide Playmaker" role for ML position

So Ronaldo can't be used at ML position when you play with "Instant Result" becasue we need that he has "Winger" role as the higher rating and not the "Wide Playmaker" role

PLEASE NOTICE: If you have Ronaldo then he might be used as the Wide Playmaker at ML position in the mirror version
Ronaldo.png

MESSI

1) We see that Messi suites the recommended attributes for MR position

2) We see that Messi has proper rating for the left foot

3) We see that Messi has the highest "Wide Playmaker" role for MR position

So Messi can be used at MR position when you play with "Instant Result". The only what we should do is slightly improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished" rating and in order to do that we need to go to his training menu and set him train MR position, it shouldn't take long for him to get "Accomplished" rating for MR position about a month or so.

Messi.png

*** When you play with "Instant Result" then meeting the conditions above has crucial importance because one of the key features of this tactic is having "Wide Midfielder" at one side and "Wide Playmaker" at other side but if the conditions aren't met then the assistant manager might change both player at ML/MR positions to "Wide Playmakers" or both to "Wingers" so the tactic's performance would take a strong hit in this case. ****

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
OI_Wrath_V4.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I strongly recommend that you always use 2 substitutions to substitute players at DL/DR positions because these positions greatly contribute to the attack and defense and usually at 65 min of every match players at these positions have only 75-78% conditions left(even players with high Stamina attribute) which mean that they just start to "walk" on the pitch and become very passive so your attack and defense take a strong hit and it would be very effective if you use 2 of your substitutions on these positions.

- Opposition Instructions are very important for the tactic so make sure you set it as recommended

- If you got a red card then remove AMC

- Always play your right footed Central Defenders at DCR position and your left footed Central Defenders at DCL because only then they are able to start your attacks with accurate passes at their flank and don't clear the ball just high up field. Also, please notice that it's enough if your central defender that plays at DCL position has only "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he shouldn't be left footed in this case.

HOW TO DEAL WITH RED AND YELLOW CARDS:

When a player gets a straight red card then in 90% of cases it’s due to his hidden attributes – “Dirtness” so you can do nothing about and it’s just a random factor in the game.

BUT you can avoid a red card that a player gets because of the 2nd yellow card and in order to do that you can add "Ease Off Tackles" PI to a player that already has one yellow card or you can substitute him.

Also, If you don’t happy with the amount of yellow card that your players get in matches then you can remove "Tackle Harder" PI from all positions but please notice that the tactic’s performance will suffer in this case because nothing is free.

There's a bug with the Tackling Settings of DM (Support), it's always locked at "Tackle Harder" without an option to change it, this means when your DM (Support) gets a yellow card in match you can't change his "Tackling Settings" to "Ease Off Tackles" in order to avoid second yellow card and following a red card but there's some way around you, for example, you can change the DM (Support) role to DLP (Support) role which has similar behavior but the "Tackling Settings" of this is unlocked bu don't forget to edit the "Close Down Setting" of DLP (Support) role to "Sometimes" from "Much Less".

Please notice that you change DM (Support) to DLP (Support) only during matches and only when you see that you DM (Support) got a yellow card, also, when you change the DM to DLP don’t forget to change his Tackling Settings and Closing Down Setting as I explained. One more thing, when you substitute your player at DM position that has a yellow card then change his role back to DM (Support) from DLP (Support)

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCL - Deep Lying Forward

ML - Winger ( additional training focus might be "Finishing" or "Long Shots" if these attributes are less than "13" )

AMR - Advanced Playmaker ( additional training focus might be "Agility")

MR - Wide Playmaker ( additional training focus might be "Quickness", "Agility", Finishing or "Long Shots" if these attributes are low )

AMC - "Advanced Playmaker" ( additional training focus might be "Finishing" or "Long Shots" if these attributes are less than "13" )

MCL( Box To Box Midfielder ) - "Advanced Playmaker" (also if the player has Positioning less than "13" than set "Additional Focus Training" – Positioning)

MCR( Central Midfileder (Defend) - Ball Winning Midfilder ( additional training focus might be "Technique", "First Touch" or "Passing" if these attributes are low )

CDL/CDR – Central Defender

DL/DR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap", "Plays No Through Balls", "Static Target Man"

THE LEFT WIDE MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls", "Hugs Line"

THE RIGHT WIDE PLAYMAKER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls", "Hugs Line"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls"

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER (SUPPORT)
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls"

FULL BACKS
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters would be useless.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:

atrm.png

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS UNLEASHED V3

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

DEEP LYING FORWARD
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Strength 15+
Finishing 15+
Long Shots 13+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 14+
Passing 13+
Dribbling 12+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 13+

LEFT WIDE MIDFIELDER
Acceleration 15+
Dribbling 15+
Agility 15+
Flair 14+
Pace 14+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Passing 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+
Decisions 13+
Vision 13+
Anticipation 13+
Composure 13+

RIGHT WIDE PLAYMAKER
Technique 15+
Dribbling 15+
First Touch 15+
Passing 14+
Vision 14+
Flair 14+
Agility 15+
Acceleration 14+
Pace 13+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Decisions 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+

RIGHT ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
Technique 15+
Passing 15+
First Touch 15+
Vision 15+
Decisions 14+
Composure 14+
Dribbling 14+
Agility 14+
Flair 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Teamwork 13+
Anticipation 13+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 12+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 11+

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
Technique 15+
Passing 15+
First Touch 15+
Vision 15+
Decisions 14+
Acceleration 13+
Dribbling 14+
Agility 14+
Flair 14+
Off The Ball 13+
Composure 13+
Finishing 13+
Pace 12+
Long Shots 13+
Work Rate 13+
Teamwork 13+

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER (SUPPORT)
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Passing 15+
Vision 14+
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 13+
Dribbling 12+
Flair 12+
Acceleration 12+
Agility 12+
Pace 12+
Strength 11+
Determination 11+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (DEFEND)
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 14+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
First Touch 11+
Passing 11+
Vision 11+

RIGHT COMPLETE WING BACK
Acceleration 15+
Agility 14+
Pace 13+
Dribbling 13+
Technique 13+
First Touch 13+
Crossing 12+
Passing 12+
Flair 12+
Composure 12+
Decisions 12+
Anticipation 12+
Off The Ball 12+
Teamwork 13+
Work Rate 13+
Tackling 13+
Positioning 13+
Marking 11+
Determination 11+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+

LEFT WING BACK
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 13+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 13+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Crossing 12+
Technique 12+
Dribling 12+
Passing 12+
Decision 11+
Vision 11+
Compusure 11+
Off The Ball 11+
Strength 11+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 16+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 14+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Work Rate 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

Last edited:
Definitely going to try this. What's the split like for goals scored?

TFF does it matter if DM at DMCL position is right footed or left footed?? Im playing with right footed DM at DMCL position... Is it less efficient ?

I am using the mirror tactic, i tweaked the WM to IF -S coz iam not willing to sucifise my wonderkid xD

Team training?
And player individual training?

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated the OP and added filters, training, recommended attributes and PPMs

Also, guys who use "Instant Result" be careful when you are picking players at ML/MR positions because some players might have "Winger" role as the highest rated for ML position and the same time "Wide Playmaker" role as the highest rated role for MR position...

For example, if we take James Rodriguez then will see that he's got "Winger" role as the highest rated rote for ML position:

James_2.png

but for MR position, he's got "Wide Playmaker" role as the highest rated:

James_1.png

It means when you use "Instant Result" and play James Rodriguez at ML position then the assistant manager changes his role to "Winger" but when you play James Rodriguez at MR position and use "Instant Result" then the assistant manager changes his role to "Wide Playmaker".

I just remind you that for the regular version of this tactic when you use "Instant Result" you need to have the highest rated "Winger" role at the Wide Midfielder position and the highest rated "Wide Playmaker" role at the Wide Playmaker position and you can use the mirror version if you need "Wide Playmaker" role at ML position and "Wide Midfielder" role at MR position. Of course, when you use the mirror version of the tactic then everything is opposite.

Last edited:
I have a dumb question, which I'm sure has been answered a million times before so apologies ahead of time. Can I use this tactic and the instant result skin in FM Touch mode? Fancy have a quick save on the go alongside my long term one. Cheers!

I have a dumb question, which I'm sure has been answered a million times before so apologies ahead of time. Can I use this tactic and the instant result skin in FM Touch mode? Fancy have a quick save on the go alongside my long term one. Cheers!

Mate, it said in OP that there is some problems with this tactic when you use instant result.and i can say that its a massive ones. I am playing my save with aston villla and hearts since paragon v1 and insant result thing is mutch worst then playing a full game... just take your time and play full matches, you not gonna dissapoint! I am overrachieving massively with this... finished 4 with aston villa 1st season no transfers!

As far as I know FM Touch Mode doesn't support any custom skin.

You don't have to install any custom skins to use "Instant Result" feature in FM Touch Mode because this mode has this feature available by default.

I tested "Instant Result" in FM Touch Mode and found that it has the same issue when the assistant manager changes the role of ML/MR and AML/AMR positions so the issue isn't specifically related to custom skins for the Full Mode that add "Instant Result" feature to the Full Mode game.

It means that you need to follow the guide at the OP about "Instant Result" when you use "Instant Result in FM Touch Mode and when you use it in the Full Game Mode.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate what is the best way to train a player who have weaker foot? for expmple di maria is left foot is strong but is right foot is weak