As far as I know FM Touch Mode doesn't support any custom skin.

You don't have to install any custom skins to use "Instant Result" feature in FM Touch Mode because this mode has this feature available by default.

I tested "Instant Result" in FM Touch Mode and found that it has the same issue when the assistant manager changes the role of ML/MR and AML/AMR positions so the issue isn't specifically related to custom skins for the Full Mode that add "Instant Result" feature to the Full Mode game.

It means that you need to follow the guide at the OP about "Instant Result" when you use "Instant Result in FM Touch Mode and when you use it in the Full Game Mode.

Thanks man, good to know!

hey tff, mate what is the best way to train a player who have weaker foot? for expmple di maria is left foot is strong but is right foot is weak

Mate, there's only one way to improve the weak foot rating :

1) Go to the Preferred Move training menu

2) Choose "Technique Training"

3) Pick this option: "I would like you start coaching [Player] to develop his weaker foot"

Please notice that there's some chance to learn this PPM and even if you succeed then it doesn't guaranty that the weak foot rating will improve immediately, it only give the player a temporary PPM that called "Attempting Develop Weaker" and after some time this PPM will disappear and only then you can go look at the player's profile and find out does the weak foot rating improved or not(it also has some chance to fail).

Yup… I know "improving the weak foot rating" is a **** process ;)

for me MR (Wide Playmaker) role is having the best rating in all games.. overall I'm having better chances with this tactic than the previous ones.

Thanks TFF :)

hey guys has anyone notice that the tactic is now with standard mentality?

I started a new save with Southampton and it's been going just great so far :)

S_1.png

S_2.png

S_3.png

I started a new save with Southampton and it's been going just great so far :)

S_1.png

S_2.png

S_3.png

Hey,

I'm thinking about starting a new save with Soton too :)

Can you tell where did you Sadio Mane, Dusan Tadic and Jay Rodriguez?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I decided to apply new tactic during season. Unleashed tactic marked on colour. It doesn't look promising...

View attachment 145846

I used Paragon 4-2-3-1 with WM before that so my team was familiar with formation and other tactic stuff almost in 100%. Each next game should be better but it's not

Well from me to WP is weird possition dont know how efficient is in the tactic , dont know what kind of players should be taken for make the difference

Well from me to WP is weird possition dont know how efficient is in the tactic , dont know what kind of players should be taken for make the difference

Dude, look at the examples that TFF posted and at the attributes for the Wide Playmaker at the OP, you need just a regular inside forward for it, someone like Messi, Neymar, James Rodriguez, Ronaldo, Bale, Lamela, Hazzard and so on…

Dude, look at the examples that TFF posted and at the attributes for the Wide Playmaker at the OP, you need just a regular inside forward for it, someone like Messi, Neymar, James Rodriguez, Ronaldo, Bale, Lamela, Hazzard and so on…
these players can play 10 positions :P

so if i have gabriel barbosa i ll place him DLF correct? too pity will be sucrificed i had him like more attacking than Wide to Inside forwards

Niiiiiceeeee!! I just won Sky Bet League 1 with Barnsley! :)

Heh, for the last 15 matches I used IR because it was already obvious that I won the league :P

sdd0111.png

sdd0222.png

sdd03333.png

sdd04444.png

Back