Unrated X Tactic and Formation

supermatt1978

Reaction score
I have been working on a new tactic on the quite , I didn't want to say to much as of yet just in case it didn't work as well as i hoped but finally i can show my results.
I have been using it with Aldershot and Man utd so giving me results with lower and higher rated teams.
It is based around Asymmetric formation with counter attack in mind.

View attachment 301833View attachment 301834View attachment 301835View attachment 301836View attachment 301837View attachment 301838View attachment 301839View attachment 301840View attachment 301841View attachment 301842View attachment 301843

if anyone is interested this is my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/FManagerFans?ref=hl

LINK TO TACTIC - Unrated X - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
what is the idea of the tactic? i would love to hear the philosophy and what is your main idea with this tactic.

what is the idea of the tactic? i would love to hear the philosophy and what is your main idea with this tactic.

I wanted to make a tactic which would play the ball around the field trying to out pass the other team and put's the ball in the back of the net , not always scoring big but winning games.

I wanted to make a tactic which would play the ball around the field trying to out pass the other team and put's the ball in the back of the net , not always scoring big but winning games.
why the philosophy is rigid?

Looks good matt,

will you post up your league table(s) when you've finished your seasons?

Back