Unrated X Tactic and Formation

ok will give this a go with my fc utd save let you know how im doing evry 10 games or so

Seems to work mate not sure why but it does
try to make it very fluid..i don't know if it will work better but i'm trying to create a passing possession style tactic and im in the classic style. the more expressive freedom works better with the possession and attacking football.

try to make it very fluid..i don't know if it will work better but i'm trying to create a passing possession style tactic and im in the classic style. the more expressive freedom works better with the possession and attacking football.

I'll give it a tweak as i go and see if that works, i'm still tweaking as i play anyway to try improve it cheers mate

Not necessarily, especially with a bit weaker team. Creative freedom should be used sparingly, as you want your defensive players to keep it simple and pass short passes instead of trying to invent things of their own. For playmakers and other creative players I would give more creative freedom.

Not necessarily, especially with a bit weaker team. Creative freedom should be used sparingly, as you want your defensive players to keep it simple and pass short passes instead of trying to invent things of their own. For playmakers and other creative players I would give more creative freedom.
logically what you say is true..but when i tried it even with weak teams it worked better..

Look at Creative freedom this way:

Creative Freedom = A way to boost or tone down their Tendency to do the unexpected, break the pattern, solve a problem in a creative maner, in short their FLAIR

FLAIR = This is not a skill, but a tendency. A player with high Flair will try to do the unexpected more often, break the pattern. This does not mean that he will actually be able to do somethin good.

SKILLS TO PULL IT OFF = Creativity ( What options he sees), Technique ( What actually CAN do), Decision ( What he choses), Passing/Crosing/Shooting etc ( the accuracy of what he is doing)

This means that a player with LOW Flair ( his tendency to actually try it) that have good SKILLS should be encurraged to try it more, hence giving him MORE Creative Freedom. A player ( like Nani at Man U) with 20 in FLAIR but with only 11 i Decision Should perhaps be given a Lower Creative Freedom to tone things down a bit

Last edited:
Thebetterhalf - thanks for adding to my thread some how gives it a better class lol.

Look at Creative freedom this way:

Creative Freedom = A way to boost or tone down their Tendency to do the unexpected, break the pattern, solve a problem in a creative maner, in short their FLAIR

FLAIR = This is not a skill, but a tendency. A player with high Flair will try to do the unexpected more often, break the pattern. This does not mean that he will actually be able to do somethin good.

SKILLS TO PULL IT OFF = Creativity ( What options he sees), Technique ( What actually CAN do), Decision ( What he choses), Passing/Crosing/Shooting etc ( the accuracy of what he is doing)

This means that a player with LOW Flair ( his tendency to actually try it) that have good SKILLS should be encurraged to try it more, hence giving him MORE Creative Freedom. A player ( like Nani at Man U) with 20 in FLAIR but with only 11 i Decision Should perhaps be given a Lower Creative Freedom to tone things down a bit
THX for the explanation dude.

Back