Unrated X Tactic and Formation

Aldershot in league one here we go lets see how i do , I'm aiming to avoid relegation first season in league one then build from there.

nothing working cant buy a win no matter what tac i try thought i was ok at playing fm looks like i was wrong

Its not easy nothing like others.
I lost 5/6 games in a row before it started kicking in this season then boom it started working

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't post much but this one definite underrated deserves more downloads playing some attractive football with success in my 1st season with charlton

I don't post much but this one definite underrated deserves more downloads playing some attractive football with success in my 1st season with charlton

Thanks mate pleased it working for u

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

well done could never get it to work with fc utd but at the mo nothing is working

well started new seasonand really finding it hard so i think i need to ajust tactic a little

well after an really bad season with aldershot in div 1 i have been sacked !!! well time to move on see what i can do.

WELL I'VE MOVED ON TO ANOTHER TACTIC NOW BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP ADDING STUFF OR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT TACTIC .
HAPPY FOOTBALLING .

I suppose you said from the start it was just a test. Looking forward to your next project, I like some of your ideas (H)

I suppose you said from the start it was just a test. Looking forward to your next project, I like some of your ideas (H)

I have posted the tactic for eveyone to use and have had a good run with it getting a promotion .

Back