A huge thanks to TFF for these tactics, i'm used to how they work now, and i am enjoying FM again :)

In my second season I have won the Skrill Premier this time, with 15 points difference!
Two consecutive promotions!

Thanks again for your great work TFF. Looks like I won't be switching to EPIC anytime soon ;)

Managed to win the Skrill North with Stalybridge Celtic (predicted to finish 8th) and got promotion.
This is achieved with **** players as you can imagine, players are nowhere near the attribute requirements and I have only made 2-3 decent additions to the squad.
Proof that the tactic works with lower teams as well.

Thanks TFF for the great tactics set.

Have incorporated much of what is contained in this tactic and much of the opp instructions into FM 2015 and so far it seems to travel pretty well!

Have incorporated much of what is contained in this tactic and much of the opp instructions into FM 2015 and so far it seems to travel pretty well!
Heh... I’ve got different tactic for FM15 which show crazy performance but there’s no point in sharing it because ME easily could change any time.;)

Looking forward to it! As I say the fm 14 unreal tactic translates well. Unbeaten after 10 games or so. The preloaded oi are difficult to get right. Why did you have tightarking on opp dl,dr, and dcs?

love the formation and will continue tinkering.

Can anyone post a link to version 10 on here if they have it please.

Cheers

Third consecutive promotion! My poor Stalybridge team have won the Sky Bet League 2, with 13 points difference!
Media prediction was 22nd!

View attachment 331423

This tactic is an underdog beast!
TFF, thanks to you I'm enjoying one of the most difficult versions of FM history.

In my second season I have won the Skrill Premier this time, with 15 points difference!
Two consecutive promotions!

Thanks again for your great work TFF. Looks like I won't be switching to EPIC anytime soon ;)

TTF can I ask for your thinking as to why in this tactic the opposition DR, DL, DCR and DCL have the tight marking option set in the opposition marking field? Does this hope that that my attacking players mark these individuals to disrupt their distribution of the ball when they have it in their own half?

your thoughts would be appreciated.

My hard disk got broken so I've lost the screenshot, but I missed the Sky Bet League 1 leadership only with 1 point!
I have changed my whole squad at the start of the season so it took some time for the tactic to get fluid, otherwise I think I could have won the league again!
In the promotion playoffs I got eliminated but I was so close to the 4th consecutive promotion!

I have received an offer from Lorient which I accepted, Lorient doesn't have the right players for this tactic, so I think it's time to say goodbye to this amazing tactic set.
It was a 4 years fairytale with my poor Stalybridge team, from Skrill North to Sky Bet League 1, almost to the Championship! Big thanks to the creator TFF for the wonderful experience I had in the process!

Third consecutive promotion! My poor Stalybridge team have won the Sky Bet League 2, with 13 points difference!
Media prediction was 22nd!

View attachment 700004

This tactic is an underdog beast!
TFF, thanks to you I'm enjoying one of the most difficult versions of FM history.

Dear Tff9
Thanks for the wonderful tactic. I been having trouble with my strikers. They are scoring very well and they don't get good ratings at all. Its been like that for 2 3 seasons. What am i missing here?
Please advice.