Guys, it's ****** insane :p Later today I'll shut down this tactic and post new tactic ;) because when I saw the result of this new tactic on my testing stand it was "jaw dropping" moment! :)

I played with it on my testing stand about 300 matches and it scored 110% goal more than Unreal, conceded approximate the same amount and at the final it had 60% more points. (H)

Yes, you can call this test "synthetic" but my experience shows it's very accurate and I always have the same results during normal game play.

Heh... I'll post it when I finish first season with Southampton and Norwich. ;)
what formation?

Teaser for new tactic! :p

Southampton, first season, predicted 9th.

Heh... when I finish test with Norwich City I'll post the tactic! ;)

TABLE
southam_table.jpg

FIXTURES
southam_fixtures_1.jpg

southam_fixtures_2.jpg

FA CUP
southam_FA_Cup.jpg

IMPORATNT WARNING ABOUT THIS TEST!

Guys, I want as soon as possible to start new long term save with this tactic and when I made this test with Southampton didn't have time to make proper transfer on pre-season and also didn’t have time for smart team rotation so here's what I did... I simple used the same first eleven for all matches and healed players when need.

You can consider this results as "synthetic" but it still gives a good understand of capability of this tactic!

Last edited:
Here's results from Norwich City test. I'm posting the tactic right now. ;)

Norwich City, First Season, Predicted 16th.

TABLE
Norwich_City_Table.jpg

FIXTURES
Norwich_City_Fixturex1.jpg

Norwich_City_Fixturex2.jpg

Last edited:
You are crazy Man:D u want shut down best thread for fm14 and You say that make even better tactic than unreal hehe....how U named it?

how U named it?
Assault!

You are crazy Man:D u want shut down best thread for fm14

Heh… I wouldn't say Unreal was the best tactic because we don't have "fair" competition where we can compare tactics and I'd say it's extremely hard to make such completion so I would say that Unreal is just a good tactic but Assault shows better performance and Unreal have to go :p

having great success with Unreal atm as Liverpool (first season, no transfers, no updates); was pretty much about to give up on fm14 after all this time but this one managed to bring back the fun for one last time... but now I'm gonna have to try out your new one as well :D

What's the formation? I'm playing right now with jassar's last one in a new olhanense save (yeah, again :p )
Can i use all the young guns i sign?

Hi TTF,
looking forward to see and try this new tactic with my FCPorto team :)

thanks

Yip, i wanna try this. Struggling with West Ham in the 2nd season after ending 4th in the first. Let us know when its ready!

Hey Dude,

never tried you´re Unreal Tactic, but with that great results you´ve posted with your newest creation, I think there is no way not to test it... Waiting for the post and will give it a try with my Werder Bremen squad :)

Greetings from Germany :)

@TFF9, I wanted to send you a PM (Question for our Dutch community forum).
But your inbox is full...

Is there another way to get in contact?

Thanks!

mm, I don't really like this new setup. then again, Unreal's working just fine for me atm, so no reason to change :)

yepp, gonna stay with this for now. excellent first season with Liverpool, won everything. best defense I've ever seen in this version, Mignolet got most clean sheets (20) even though Liverpool defenders aren't really the best (my only winter signing was Faouzi Ghoulam for wing back and that was pretty much a panic low-budget signing since I desperately needed some cover at left wing back; oh I also got Júlio César, the one from Benfica on a free transfer back in the summer, he was more than capable as a deputy GK, certainly qualities above Brad Jones).

there was even a huge undefeated streak lasting from september to late march, which is also a first for me in this version.
View attachment 336533

my strikers were a bit underwhelming, even though Sturridge claimed the golden boot award it was just with 21 goals in the league so that's not really extraordinary. Suarez didn't even score 10 in the league but he got over 20+ assists, he was playing in the support role most of the time though so i guess that's alright.

thanks TFF9 for the tactic, i think i'm gonna roll with this for this last attempt to get something out of FM14. now, to spend some money in the summer... :D

Last edited:
What happened to the thread,,, i was just about to post how good the V9 version of the counter was, superb stuff.

Edit, i found the Unreal stuff under the spoiler :D

So far half way through the season i'm finding (Counter) V9 the best so far, although i havent tried it with a smaller team yet

Last edited:
HI TFF i think u should not give up on Unreal but imo i think u should start with old formation as 3322 ,i think it might be most efficient formation in ME if u got the right players even more than 4231 or any other formation with 3 at the back.

Last edited:
gk
3 dc
1 dmc 2 wing back
3 amc
1 forward

I think it can be better formation, and mix of Assalut and Unreal. What do u think TFF???