Unrealistic asking prices

Over about 5 days from the initial bid, the I basically said **** it, they don't want to sell.

I would have pestered them more after the initial bid. They were trying to play hard ball. Eventually they'll cave and realise they can't make him stay.

I've managed to sign wonderkids for as little as 2m. It does work.

I would have pestered them more after the initial bid. They were trying to play hard ball. Eventually they'll cave and realise they can't make him stay.

I've managed to sign wonderkids for as little as 2m. It does work.

Ah, tbh I was just seeing if I could get him cheap for turning a profit. I have Ings (48 in 40 league, 7 in 3 in the CL for me so far), Munir and Wilson, plus a 5* regen as my strikers and I only play 1 up top.

I know you can, pestered Chelsea after they came 5th for Matic. Worth 20m, eventually sold for £12m+ plus addons to a PL rival because he ended up throwing his toys out of the pram and forcing through a move on pretty much the same wages.

Ah, tbh I was just seeing if I could get him cheap for turning a profit. I have Ings (48 in 40 league, 7 in 3 in the CL for me so far), Munir and Wilson, plus a 5* regen as my strikers and I only play 1 up top.

I know you can, pestered Chelsea after they came 5th for Matic. Worth 20m, eventually sold for £12m+ plus addons to a PL rival because he ended up throwing his toys out of the pram and forcing through a move on pretty much the same wages.

You probably could have had him for fairly cheap. He would have kicked up a fuss after your bid was rejected. If the AI manager/board felt pressured enough, they have to drop the hard stance, just like we need to or face a squad revolt.

Back