pauLioT

Reaction score
So i've just finished my first season with stevenage getting them promoted So i have a look whats gone on in the premierleague and see that city have been relegated lol how is that possible ? has anybody seen any daft relegations like this before?

Last edited:
So i've just finished my first season with stevenage getting them promoted So i have a look whats gone on in the premierleague and see that city have been relegated lol how is that possible ? has anybody seen any daft relegations like this before?
Can you upload that save.I have always wanted to see what it woul be like to have all that money in the championship.

****** ****.. imagine their wage **** up in the Championship :/

Are you on an edited database? Something may have happened to them because I've never seen them finish outside of the Top 5 in the first season.

Can we get a screeny of their squad?

i have had arsenal in 18th place after 12 games but then they picked themselves up and came 4th :/

Only had on fm 10. City got relegated in the 1st season.

Can you upload that save.I have always wanted to see what it woul be like to have all that money in the championship.
yeh when i figure out how to lol, and it's not an edited database only just re downloaded onto this computer yesterday not even installed any patches adn will also post a screenshot of their squad.

Can we get a upload of the save and a screen shot of there squad?

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

WTF they aren't even getting that bad ratings.

I've seen AC Milan 15th in the league and get a mid table finish in the last 5 games but that's is as crazy as its got for me

That is offically the craizest relegation I have ever seen in all my days of FM....Only Man Utd can beat that feat!

Never seen anything crazy like that before. I've seen City finish mid table but they usually splash the cash again and get back into the top 5. I have seen Man Utd narrowly avoid relegation 4th season after Mr Alex Ferguson retired and Gary Neville took over though.

In one of my saves City finished 12th, never seen them below that, though. Interesting.

Can someone who knows how to help this guy upload that save cuz Id say it wud be really fun.People always say u cud buy the best players in the league with City but if ur in the Championship u cud just buy every player in it.

How could they get relegated with a squad like that, wtf? Some serious managerial problems there. Who was the manager pauLio?

That is surprising. I'm in the year 2023 and City have won the Premier League 6 times already.

The only strange thing I've seen as far as relegation goes is how far Wigan have fallen. They were relegated from the Premiership in 2011, the Championship in 2018, League 1 in 2020, League 2 in 2021, BSB Premier in 2022 and finished 5th in the BSB North in 2023. Lost in the playoffs though. It's by far the furthest a current Premiership team has gone; none of the other current 19 teams in England's top flight in real life have been relegated further than the Championship.

Not saying this is unrealistic by any means; who knows what could happen 12 years from now, I just thought it was one **** of a fall from grace.

Last edited:
That is surprising. I'm in the year 2023 and City have won the Premier League 6 times already.

The only strange thing I've seen as far as relegation goes is how far Wigan have fallen. They were relegated from the Premiership in 2011, the Championship in 2018, League 1 in 2020, League 2 in 2021, BSB Premier in 2022 and finished 5th in the BSB North in 2023. Lost in the playoffs though. It's by far the furthest a current Premiership team has gone; none of the other current 19 teams in the England's top flight in real life have been relegated further than the Championship.

Not saying this is unrealistic by any means; who knows what could happen 12 years from now, I just thought it was one **** of a fall from grace.

Wigan are the new Leeds in your save, then. Doubt they ever got as high as Leeds, though.

definitely gonna have a go with this save...gonna rip the championship to pieces!!