That is surprising. I'm in the year 2023 and City have won the Premier League 6 times already.

The only strange thing I've seen as far as relegation goes is how far Wigan have fallen. They were relegated from the Premiership in 2011, the Championship in 2018, League 1 in 2020, League 2 in 2021, BSB Premier in 2022 and finished 5th in the BSB North in 2023. Lost in the playoffs though. It's by far the furthest a current Premiership team has gone; none of the other current 19 teams in England's top flight in real life have been relegated further than the Championship.

Not saying this is unrealistic by any means; who knows what could happen 12 years from now, I just thought it was one **** of a fall from grace.

Oh noes! :'( Let's hope this never happens IRL!

I've seen Man Utd relegated on FM2010 after fergie retired. Steve Bruce turned them into a yo yo club bouncing between the Prem and the Championship. Until Laudrup took them to European contention again. They were still selling out Old Trafford in the Championship though!

In all my years on CM/FM, I have never ever seen United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal relegated in the first season.
City were always a prime candidate, but now, with that team. I'll put them in the same boat.
That would NEVER happen unless the database was tampered with.

That must be a glitch or edited?

I used to think seeing Fulham go down was shocking

man city tend to struggle in my game for the first few years in my games but i dont see how they could be that bad for an entire season to get relegated. the closest big team ive seen to getting relegated is valencia but they avoided the drop by about 10 points in the end but with a massive negative goal difference.

I've seen Borussia Dortmund get relegated numerous times.

Closest in mine I think for City was like 16th.was then able to get there best players due to them not liking how the club was performing.