Tranquilo Barnetta and Eren Derdiyok, Leverkusen.
Great partnership, clubwise and on their national team

Park Ji Sung always plays well for me even though most of his stats aren't anything special. Michael Owen is another, getting older but still scres goals when Rooney or Chicharito is injured. And to a certain extent Darren Fletcher as he has no real stand out stats but they are all above average and always has one of the best Av.Ratings in my squad.

You can probably guess that I mainly manage Man United :p

for me its been nathan delfouneso. he scores at least 20/25 a season, even in prem .. and he cost me 250k in 2014 in championship with palace!!

his highlighht for me being his hat trick against liverpool when i won 3-1

Reo Coker from Villa. Did great as ball winning midfielder for me.

I was Liverpool and I played with Carroll on his own up front for most of the season and he played 23 games and only got 7 goals so I swapped him with Dirk Kuyt and he played 11 games in a row and scored 9 goals!

My assistant manager Valter Di Salvio. Quality guy thats been loyal since the first season.

Lucas was absolutely immense for my Liverpool team. Consistently in the 7.0-7.5 range and often came up big in the important matches. His last minute winner vs Chelsea won us the FA Cup.

My number 1 Goalkeeper James Gilpin. Although he never gets the best ratings, and can sometimes make silly mistakes, the amounts of times he's made a fantastic save- A piece of goalkeeping brilliance, and a firm hand, has been unbeliavble. He's just reached 100th league appearence for the club, well done to the lad!