Unused 2066 game-save

Pompey_Dan

theboydonegood.net
Reaction score
Whilst thinking of ideas for a new story or challenge, I created this game-save that has reached the year 2066. I won't be using it now but thought other members might want to use it to create a story or just for fun.

The English (to Championship), Italian (Serie A) and Spainish (La Liga) leagues are loaded, and interestingly England still haven't won the World Cup after 100 years! Not to mention theres a whole bunch of new players to discover!

Anyway here it is for anyone that is interested: View attachment 85636

NB: the file has been compressed using WINRAR

EDIT: You'll need to retire Dan Lake as manager! ;)

Thanks for this mate......I'm sure you holidayed it through after 5-10 years,pretty suprised if you did not....no one has gone that far

Thanks for this mate......I'm sure you holidayed it through after 5-10 years,pretty suprised if you did not....no one has gone that far

Mate, I holidayed through all of it... and it still took over 20 hours total! :O

I was originally thinking of a story based around "100 years of hurt!" but decided not to do it in the end.

****,100 years since England have won the World Cup!? :(

I better download it and change that :D

Might try this out and Hire Heskey as a coach for england....He'll get 'em scoring ;)

Nice, think I'll dl this and compare it to the 2070 save from the long term save thread, should be interesting

I am going to download this and be the hero whow ins England their first World Cup in 100 years:).......by the way any major changes in the World Rankings like Wallis and Futuna qualifying for the World Cup:D

Might try this out and Hire Heskey as a coach for england....He'll get 'em scoring ;)

He'll have a wealth of knowledge if he's still in the game at 88, lol.

Well the oldest coach I had was Frank Lampard at 72....very suprised if Heskey will still be around though but It will be quite cool is he was and his grandkid was playign for England:S

Was looking at the stadiums haha, Chelsea with the Zola Arena :p

Surprised I haven't seen Leeds promoted yet! :(

This save is brilliant!I am looking at players half hour and I am delighted with their prospect!You must make challenge of this save :D Really great stuff..

Good to see Newcastle as a dominant force =P Although we hired Paul Ince in 2011... Who then left for Shearer in 2012, who took us to European champions, but left in 2027. Newcastle's history is so interesting, gonna screenshot it =P

some suprise premier league winners in this game like newcastle, west ham and west brom :O great save

Might give this a go if I get bored. Thanks for the upload.

there are regens on it called ronaldinho and cristiano ronaldo lol :p

Hmm didn't think about that lol, I'll just have to lure him out of retirement :p

Mate, I holidayed through all of it... and it still took over 20 hours total! :O

I was originally thinking of a story based around "100 years of hurt!" but decided not to do it in the end.

you must have a pretty good PC then, 20 hours of holidaying gets me through a season maybe a season and a half :(

Newcastle's future ;)

7 Premiership Titles, 1 Championship Title
5 League Cups, 6 FA Cups, 5 Community Shields
3 Champions Leagues, 5 Europa Leagues
6 European Super Cups, 3 Club World Championships

2009/10 - Sacked Chris Hughton, hired Dave Jones, promoted
2010/11 - Mike Ashley leaves (internal replacement), relegated, Dave Jones sacked
2011/12 - Paul Ince hired, Championship champions
2012/13 - Ince leaves, hired Alan Shearer (who makes Steven Taylor captain)

2013 - 2022 - Not much
2022/23 - League Cup winners
2024/25 - Europa League Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2025/26 - Europa League Winners, FA Cup Winners, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2026/27 - FA Cup Winners, Alan Shearer Leaves

2027/28 - John Terry Hired
2028/29 - League Cup Winners
2030/31 - Fa Cup Winners
2036/37 - Fa Cup Winners
2038/39 - Tycoon Takeover

2039/40 - John Terry Sacked, Hired Pieter-Jan Monteyne
2041/42 - Europa League Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2042/43 - Europa League Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2043/44 - Sacked Pieter-Jan Monteyne, Hired Dennis Ross
2045/46 - Champions League Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2046/47 - Dennis Ross Leave, Hired Kaj Gerards, Club World Championship Winners

2047/48 - Sacked Kaj Gerards, Hired Hedwiges Maduro, Premiership Champions
2048/49 - Premiership Champions, FA Cup Winners
2049/50 - Premiership Champions, Hedwiges Maduro Retires
2050/51 - Hired Micah Richards, Community Shield Winners, Premiership Champions
2051/52 - Community Shield Winners, Premiership Champions (5 IN A ROW), Micah Richards Retires

2052/53 - Hired Eira, Community Shield Winners, Champions League Winners, European Super Cup Winners
2053/54 - Eira Sacked, Hired Tom Tanner, Club World Championship Winners
2054/55 - Sacked Tom Tanner, Hired Sibusiso Evans
2055/56 - Sacked Sibusiso Evans
2056/57 - Hired Marcelino Sanz, League Cup Winners, Premiership Champions, Champions League Winners
2057/58 - Club World Championship Winners, League Cup Winners
2058/59 - League Cup Winners, Premiership Champions
2059/60 - Community Shield Winners
2060/61 - Europa League Winners
2062/63 - FA Cup Winners, Marcelino Sanz Retires
2063/64 - Hired Theofanis Alexandropoulos, Premiership Champions, Theofanis Alexandropoulos Retires (3 weeks after signing 2 year extension)

Oww, got to have a look at this!