Unused 2066 game-save

Someone post the history for Chelsea like the Newcastle one as im not on my FM laptop

check out L. Messi
plus the overall world 11

This so jokes, how did players get (-) ratings??

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Download to save games or whatever right?

robertgreen.png

Couldn't resist...

you must have a pretty good PC then, 20 hours of holidaying gets me through a season maybe a season and a half :(

really?

my comp will bust through a season in 30-40 mins

i could probably do a save 100 years from now for 2109/10 season if anyone would be interested?

take a few days mind

really?

i could probably do a save 100 years from now for 2109/10 season if anyone would be interested?

take a few days mind

It is frustrating, 100 years at 30mins per season is 50 hours, and you can't play the game in all that time! ;)

England haven't won the World Cup again by 2066?

Sounds quite realistic, to be honest. Maybe the FA are considering a reform on your game.

It is frustrating, 100 years at 30mins per season is 50 hours, and you can't play the game in all that time! ;)

good maths. i could probably commit to ten hours a day (ish) most of which i'll be asleep (over night i mean) would take less than a week:D

OMFG scotland won the euros 2016 :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

lol look at supporter spokesperson for blackpool hes 94

really?

take a few days mind
I have lots of leagues running and I guess its quicker to go through if you start unemployed.... I am making an edited English league (Similar to SuperBladesmans) down to level 10 and I would love to a) Holiday for 30 years to see if it works without crashing and b) To see some level 7-10 teams 'make it' professionaly...... i think a new laptop is needed, i can't upgrade this one any further and my other one is a netbook.

OMFG scotland won the euros 2016 :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

lol look at supporter spokesperson for blackpool hes 94

There's a 100 year old journalist, someone Searle

I have lots of leagues running and I guess its quicker to go through if you start unemployed.... I am making an edited English league (Similar to SuperBladesmans) down to level 10 and I would love to a) Holiday for 30 years to see if it works without crashing and b) To see some level 7-10 teams 'make it' professionaly...... i think a new laptop is needed, i can't upgrade this one any further and my other one is a netbook.

upload the database, i can holiday it for you to see if it runs ok

upload the database, i can holiday it for you to see if it runs ok
Thank You, I will but ATM I have 5 or 6 divisions left to finish asigning stadiums/cities/kits - the kits arent so important, but city/stadia define what regional division they play in, if unset then teams move sideways every year, very annoying to be AFC Uckfield (Sussex Div 2) playing in Vodkat North West Counties Div 1)

But if the offer is open, I'll upload it STRICTLY for BETA testing when done

don't forget to assign each club a path through your regional divisions as this also greatly reduces the ammount of sideways movement you get.