Disagree, he is an ok defender but not of Man Utd standard and just to state I am not a Man Utd fan.

In my first season with Newcastle I sold James Perch for £8.25m to Chelsea! They are now bottom of the league! Also sold Demba Ba to Spurs for £23m, good money!

Premier League teams always buy a host of lower league keepers (champ/league 1) when they clearly don't need them, was the same on FM12, so unrealistic

In my first season with Newcastle I sold James Perch for £8.25m to Chelsea! They are now bottom of the league! Also sold Demba Ba to Spurs for £23m, good money!

I managed to get rid of Simpson for £6.25m to Liverpool who got relegated first season. Also managed to get £6.5m for Marveaux from Reading, definately good money :)

Tom Huddlestone to Man City
Demba Ba to Barcelona
Sergio Busquets to Dortmund
Darren Fletcher to Chelsea

Man City always buy players they dont need. Such as Benat from Real Betis and he plays about 2 games a season and its the same when they buy Kyle Walker

wat skin is that plx meit?

on topic i seein rafeal join chelsea in the first season and then go to barca in 2nd season lol

It's the "FMC" or Football Manager Classic skin, if you look around on the internet somebody has made it so you're able to use it in full game mode :)

not really a shock about Shane long this is though Gerrard saying he wants to leave Liverpool and then Man utd are interested and he says its every players dream to play for man utd and then he signs for them really???:'(

i would delete the save game, asap. thats end of the world stuff right there.

Messi to Dundee United on a free.

No trolling :) It's not Lionel though- it's this French guy with Messi as his second name :p

there are a ton on my save that i've thought are bizarre.

1st season
Adam Lallana, Southampton to Man Utd 9.25m (played 2 games that season, loaned out for the next two, then sold to west brom for 6m)
Martin Olsson, Blackburn to Man Utd 7.5m (played 5 games, then loaned, then to swansea for 3.3m.)
Landon Donovan, LA to Chelsea 4.2m (4 total game for the club before leaving on a free)
Yohan Cabaye, Newcastle to PSG 26.5m (thought that was pretty high, 2m more than gotze went to chelsea for.)

2nd season
Arnautovic, Bremen to Man Utd 11.75m, hasn't played a game for the club in 3 seasons.
Marko Marin, Chelsea to Porto 7.5m, 1 year after they had bought him for 8.5m, left to bayern next season for 12.5m

3rd season

Phil Jones, Man Utd to Tottenham 23m, he had played almost every game of the season for man u, i was just a bit suprised it was this low for him.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arsenal to Man Utd 20.5m, i guess with RVP making the same move its not that big a suprise but still
James Tomkins, West Ham to Man Utd 10.5m, they replaced phil jones with him?
Neven Subotic, Chelsea to Barca 8.5m, 2 seasons after buying him for 15, he only played one game for the club his second season and left for just above half the price.
Adil Rami, Chelsea to Juve 6.5m, read above only he played every game for the club both his seasons...
Jonny Evans, Man Utd to Chelsea, 5.5m, all these top clubs just swap around players, never happen in real life.

4th Season

Juan Mata, Chelsea to Man Utd, 24.5m, another swapping between top rival clubs.
Phil Jones, Tottenham to Barca, 23.5m, again after having a stellar season at Tottenham he goes to barca for a .5m profit..
Ricardo Van Rhijn, Ajax to Man Utd 19.5m, another 20m player who played 5 games for the club.
Jack Wilshere, Arsenal to Liverpool(me!) 17.5m, can't believe this would EVER happen in real life and they would let him go so cheap. well, relatively cheap.
Azpilicueta, Chelsea to Barca 8.5m, one of their best performers for less than his 12.5m value at the time...

I know that's a long list and some of them can be justified but i'm really suprised this year by the lack of stability top clubs are seeming to show, I think I counted 19 transfers between clubs who were in the top 4 of the epl over the 4 years, only one by myself so im sure it would have been more if i was manager in a different league, I just thought that unusually high. I think also that there are even more buys and sells that I haven't listed on Chelsea and Man Utds front which are just confusing and pointless. It is now starting to reflect in their league postion, Chelsea were 11th in 2014/15 and Man Utd were 6th. Man City just seem to buy a lot of fullbacks that they don't need but otherwise they have dealt well in the transfer market, and arsenal have as well except for a few curious sales. On my save Barca seem to have an incredible DoF and all the players they get seem to be deals and perform awesome for the club, and always leave for a profit.