Ye i find it quiet stupid the amount of top players that just jump to other top teams which over half the time is the rival of there previous team it makes no sense-_-

Ah right, oh well. I like the idea of the shirt number/name and how it is easier to see how good the attributes are by putting them in coloured boxes. They should put this in the normal version. Thanks anyway :)

Another unusual transfer, Jordan Henderson to Man City for £9.25m.

Chelsea signed Ricky van Wolfswinkel and Jozy Altidore on mine, van Wolfswinkel didn't score any all season, and Altidore scored 4, including one against me the *******

Chelsea have signed Ricky van Wolfswinkel as well on mine as well. Funnily they have also signed Luis Suarez for £21m.

Does me signing Jay Rodreguiz from Southampton to Tottenham count? Think he ended up getting me 40+ goals in 50 games haha :)

Does me signing Jay Rodreguiz from Southampton to Tottenham count? Think he ended up getting me 40+ goals in 50 games haha :)

I haven't bought the guy on fm 2013, he was awesome for me on one save on fm 2012.

I haven't bought the guy on fm 2013, he was awesome for me on one save on fm 2012.

This was the first time i've ever bought him, a needed a poacher and at £8m and the goals he scored it was more than a bargain. Given that he was English made him a great signing for the home-grown rule in Europe too :)

djibril cisse to chelsea for about 12m - 1st season
jones to chelsea - 2nd season
hazard to city - 2nd season
andre ayew to qpr - 2nd season
and javier hernandez to psg and a year later back to man united on loan.

Huddlestone to United is one I've seen more than once as if you play him regularly he does very well.

gomes and al habsi both to city for like 8m over the players value then they did not play any games all season and got sold to PSG who did not play them then they got released and not signed up again then they retired

David Beckham signed for Doncaster Rovers on one of my saves