What Young striker should i sign to replace Ba and Cisse next season?

• Wilfried Zaha

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cedrick Bakambu

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Jordan Rhodes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Jay Rodriguez

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Apostolos Velios

• Marcello trotta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mattia Destro

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Rueben Rochina

• Vincent Aboudakar

• Hervin Ongenda

• Jeffery Schulup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atempt to loan Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

emoasyou

Reaction score
Starting a Newcastle story like so many others. on 12.2.0 database with a Sunday league reputation. started with top half finish and transfer kitty of 3 million will post in a similar way to kippybo with his Newcastle and Bilbao stories and will try to emulate his greatness. here is my team and transfers so far and will have monthly updates I play a 4 defense with 2 defense midfielders and 2 wingers and a lone striker poacher role Current First 11 and Tactics
View attachment 262302
Summer Transfers 2011/2012

signed Sime Vrsaiko - 1.2 million
ismael funtes - 875 k
lee mchulock - 350k
bressan - 1 million
vanden borre - 1 million
josh carson - 800k
egidos arevalo rios - 700k
also signed some youths gael bigirimana for 130k tyler blacket for 24 k davide petrucci for 350k
total spent 6.5 million

sold
Jonas Guiterez - 10 milion
leon best - 3.8 million
shola ameobi - 2 million
james perch - 3 million
peter lovenkrands - 500k
dan gosling - loan fee 875k
rob elliot - free
paul dummet and connor newton loan

View attachment 262303
sold for 20 milion
13. 5 millio
n profit

Frienldy results
Newcastle 5 - newcaslte reserves 0
Newcastle 1- leicester 1 a
Newcastle 2 - PSV 0 h
Newcastle 2 - Ajax 2 h
Newcastle 2 - Sporting Lisbon 1 h
Newcastle 3 - Gateshead 0 a
Newcastle 3 - Carlise 0 a
Newcastle 3 - Villareal 1 h
Newcaslte 1 - Novarra 1
all in all some really good friendly results mostly against Sporting, Villareal and PSV

August 2011 results

Wigan 1
Collocini (og 58) - Newcastle 3 - Collocini (61), Cisse (73), Carson (92)
Came back from 1 down after a colocini own goal to win in style

Newcastle 1
Collocini (41) - Bolton 0

league cup 2nd round

Newcalstle 1 - Colchester 0 5-3 pens

Newcastle 2
williamson (25) Cisse (88) - Aston Villa 1 N'zogbia (2)

August Overview

In August started off very well indeed picking up 3 wins in very close games. beating wigan after a collocini own goal which the captain made amends to and scored to start a revival. won 1 -0 against bolton after a very poor match, and finally beat aston villa after going 1 down after 2 minuetes, simiiar fixtures to follow so overall a good month and hoping for more of the same next month with fixtures against Fulham, Wolves and then birmingham in the 3rd round of league cup. To be followed by first big clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford. It was a great month for Collocini, Bressan and Cisse With my first best payer of the month award going to Bressan who made 4 assists and had one MOM
773301-12539419-640-360.jpg

Results and upcoming Fixtures
View attachment 262304
Premier League Table

View attachment 262305
Second months results to follow soon

Last edited:
is anyone interested in following this if so please comment cheers

i would suggest certralising the text and adding in some images ie screenshots, formation, tactics, transfers etc etc rather than text,to brighten it up a little... promising start though and def gonna follow to see how your career progresses!!

to simoo88 i have added screen shots just seem to not be showing up properly says they are attachments dunno whats gone on there lol will try adding them again

to simoo88 i have added screen shots just seem to not be showing up properly says they are attachments dunno whats gone on there lol will try adding them again

looks like you managed to sort them looking better already, up to you but think Klippybo's the role model on this I should def look at his layout, as I personally think its one of the best...

dont really want to copy his though lol im only using Newcastle cos ive been arsenal and there the only other team i can remember being sucessful with lol so im happy with the layout now thanks for the tips though hoping to have second month up in the next hour

dont really want to copy his though lol im only using Newcastle cos ive been arsenal and there the only other team i can remember being sucessful with lol so im happy with the layout now thanks for the tips though hoping to have second month up in the next hour

cool meant no harm by it... looking forward to next update..

didnt mean to offend lol just dont want it to seem like im copying kippybo and cheers be up soon a lot latter then expected lol

Are Newcastle the real deal ?
Does the wining streak continue?
Unbeaten run ended?

Newcastle continued a great winning streak with wins against Fulham and at wolves.
Newcastle continue in the league cup with a win for the backups Top league after 5 games with 15 points out of a possible 15

STREAK COMES TO AN ABRUPT END AT OLD TRAFFORD!!!

Fulham 1 Krul (OG 77) - Newcastle 2 Obertan (40) Bressan (49)
Newcastle 1 Cisse (28) - Wolves 0

League cup 3rd round
Birmingham 0 - Newcastle 1 Ba (31) Mostly backups play with Ba upfront for first half

Man United 3 - Newcastle 0

September overview

Premier league win streak went on to 5 games in september before coming to an end at Old Trafford. Newcastle still aiming to prove they are the real deal will after wait after a poor first half lead to Uited making light work of the magpies, A better second half made it less of a battering. The backups do the job in the 3rd round of the league cup and drawn against wolves for the 4th With ties at home to arsenal and an away a trip to Anfield to follow the ask gets harder and wins against Fuham and Wolves ended up being vital to keep up a push for an unlikley title win. with no stand out performer no best player chosen for

results and up coming fixtures
View attachment 262369
League Table
View attachment 262370
October update to follow soon

Last edited:
could anyone tell me how to create a poll on here is i want to see what suggestions people have for me to buy a replacement young striker for demba ba and cisse as theyare old and only short term options and will look to sell them next summer if possible

could anyone tell me how to create a poll on here is i want to see what suggestions people have for me to buy a replacement young striker for demba ba and cisse as theyare old and only short term options and will look to sell them next summer if possible
Should be on Thread Tools near the top.

Try centering the text, making headers bold and underlined. Change text colour for goalscorers. Good story though

editored layout please comment and if possible how do i center the text? pretty new to this lol

editored layout please comment and if possible how do i center the text? pretty new to this lol
On the ''Go Advanced'' reply option highlight the text you want centered then on the bar there should be an option/logo that will center the text

As for the striker poll, i vote Other... get Carlos Fierro or M'Baye Niang

they should have been there niang anyways lol not heard of carlos fierro