Upcoming Films You Want To See in 2011/2012

well its not upcoming but Inception is by far the best movie I have ever seen, ever!!
I don't know about the "ever" part. But it's the best movie I've seen in a really really long time. No doubt Chris Nolan is a genius. Definitely among the Top 5 best directors working today. Can't wait to see what he's gonna do with Batman 3 and the new Superman movie.

This thread is specifically for upcoming films you want to see in 2010/2011 ...If you've already seen it, give it a review in the 'Films You've Seen' thread! :)

Anyway i'll start off with some of the film's i'd like to see when they are released :D

(uk release dates)

Salt (18th August 2010)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (25th August 2010)
The Runaways (27th August 2010)
Resident Evil; Afterlife (10th September 2010)
Despicable Me (15th October 2010)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 (19th November 2010)
The Debt (2010)
Megamind (3rd December 2010)

Transformers 3 (2011)
Rio (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
The Green Lantern (2011)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (2011)
Can't be too sure also if Breaking Dawn part 1 is coming out in 2011 or not but i'll give it a mention anyway! :)

I've seen it for about one month Becky ;)

Last edited:
The Expendables
Cars 2
Resident evil:afterlife
Both Deathly hallows movies
Possibly the new fast and furious

Back to the Future :wub:

AQtiY.jpg

This thread is specifically for upcoming films you want to see in 2010/2011 ...If you've already seen it, give it a review in the 'Films You've Seen' thread! :)

Anyway i'll start off with some of the film's i'd like to see when they are released :D

(uk release dates)

Salt (18th August 2010)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (25th August 2010)
The Runaways (27th August 2010)
Resident Evil; Afterlife (10th September 2010)
Despicable Me (15th October 2010)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 (19th November 2010)
The Debt (2010)
Megamind (3rd December 2010)

Transformers 3 (2011)
Rio (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
The Green Lantern (2011)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (2011)
Can't be too sure also if Breaking Dawn part 1 is coming out in 2011 or not but i'll give it a mention anyway! :)

That long away?! I was in America and has been out there for ages! (Since July)

Monsters Ink 2
Resident Evil Afterlife
The Hangover 2
Both Harry Potters
5nal Destination 3D
The Smurfs 3D
Jackass 3D
Pirates of the Carribean

Saw Dinner for Shmucks yesterday, was pretty funny but very cringe worthy in parts. If you have seen it you will know what I mean :D

Batman 3 and Superman: Man of steel, whenever they're ready. :)

Saw Dinner for Shmucks yesterday, was pretty funny but very cringe worthy in parts. If you have seen it you will know what I mean :D

I didn't think it'd be great, the advert is supposed to show off the funny parts but it didn't even make me chuckle. A pity as I am a fan of the actors within, particularly Paul Rudd.

I didn't think it'd be great, the advert is supposed to show off the funny parts but it didn't even make me chuckle. A pity as I am a fan of the actors within, particularly Paul Rudd.

fair point but I wouldn't say the parts in the adverts are the funniest. There are a few scenes not seen in adverts that were really funny (no spoilers I promise). I would recommend going to see it.

Really looking forward to [imdb]Machete[/imdb]. Came out in America today, but we've got until November 28th to wait, which seems really bizarre. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

DOJ43.jpg