Upcoming Films You Want To See in 2011/2012

Ooh i've seen adverts for The Social Network recently and thats a film i'd quite like to see. I think it comes out October 15th. :) Another film is Back To The Future (ok so i know it's not quite a new film, it's just being re-released) I've never seen this film before...think i've seen the 2nd one before...maybe... i can't quite remember but yeah i'd to see that and Vampires Suck! :D

Ooh i've seen adverts for The Social Network recently and thats a film i'd quite like to see. I think it comes out October 15th. :) Another film is Back To The Future (ok so i know it's not quite a new film, it's just being re-released) I've never seen this film before...think i've seen the 2nd one before...maybe... i can't quite remember but yeah i'd to see that and Vampires Suck! :D

Saw it like, two months ago ..

I have a few films im quite looking forward to watching, no idea when they are out in the UK though. Burlesque, The Tourist (mmm Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie) and Red Riding Hood. I hope they are all good :D

Fast Five! in Rio De Janerio

I was really looking forward to see Harry Potter. The press totally overrated it. I found it incredibly difficult to watch and easily the worst Harry Potter film made. I was so looking forward to it as well.

Just seen a few films advertised in the cinema i'd quite to see.

The Dilema
Chalet Girl (It looks terrible but hey ho...still would like to see!)
The Kings Speech
Black Swan - looks awesome! :)

Looking forward to the next part of Harry Potter as well as Hangover 2 and Transformers 3

I doubt you'd like Black Swan. It's not really about the Ballet.

lol, i know it's not really about the Ballet Lee... like i said, it sounds good and i'd like to see it. :)

Salt movie is awesome nice work done by Angelina Julie I really like her . And i also like Expandable movie that is also very well .

I want to see the following upcoming movies:

1. The Green Hornet (Jan 14)
2. Inception (2010)
3. The Fighter (Dec 17)
4. Iron Man 2 (2010)

Going to see Black Swan tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait. :wub: