Urotsukidojis 4231 Original Smog. ECL EPL League cup winners with chelsea

i changed to BBM from CM, I changed to underlapping (resulting in more passes to players in better positions. I tightened up the defence.

New version works a lot better for me. Got me 2nd and 3d place in a couple of tests now.
Concedes a lot more then the teams that finish around me, but our team scores most in the league also. Great job bro!

small team, big team... can anyone post resultst?? having a small test myselfith real sociedad and results arenot sogood... may be because manager rep tough..

Rolled it back to original but with better defence.

Holiday Test with Chelsea using updated database.

Won EPL, ECL and League cup

1599965269288.png

Some Team Stats

1599965407906.png

Last edited:
For some reason I cannot get the IF and AM to perform with my Spurs team (unedited original squad; full familiarity). Although I have won 10/12 and the general performance has been all right, I usually get a 6.3 to 6.5 rating for these positions. I have tried using IW instead of IF as I have suitable players, but to no avail. Nevertheless, defensively it is a solid tactic.

Try now @RiffHard now your inside fwds are some of your main goal threats
Thanks, I'll try it out. I've used your Xmas Came Early from SI Games forum and I've had more success with it, although the top line is quite inconsistent.

EDIT: Also, the tactic works well with the RB and LB in WB attacking roles if you have appropriate players.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll try it out. I've used your Xmas Came Early from SI Games forum and I've had more success with it, although the top line is quite inconsistent.

EDIT: Also, the tactic works well with the RB and LB in WB attacking roles if you have appropriate players.

If i have Noah Katterbach and Serginio Dest as my two backs - can i play with wingbacks instead or?

This tactic is far from great. Maybe ok , but great...
11 goals scored - 6 from setpieces and 2 from throw-ins ...Come on...
freekicks.png
IDFK.png
penalties.png
team.png

Back in FM15 i think it was - there was a tactic that depended almost 100% on a shoot outside the box from a corner routine exploit and people loved that tactic. Cant really see the issue here
So,....you like to watch your team take setpieces and score from them ,rather watch good football and goals from open play ? And about FM15 ,there was TFF tactic PREDATOR wich made the game look stupid ,but none of the goals came from corners etc. .... If there was e decent transfer update for FM15 i would've still play it...with Predator tactic. And if you have FM15 ,play one season with it...to see what beautiful football is.

So,....you like to watch your team take setpieces and score from them ,rather watch good football and goals from open play ? And about FM15 ,there was TFF tactic PREDATOR wich made the game look stupid ,but none of the goals came from corners etc. .... If there was e decent transfer update for FM15 i would've still play it...with Predator tactic. And if you have FM15 ,play one season with it...to see what beautiful football is.
I mean i dont care how the goals are coming as long as im winning. Its a game after all so its all about numbers. If you score plenty goals then the other teams morale drops real hard and then goals from open play is a thing as well. Different strokes different folks i guess :)

Back in FM15 i think it was - there was a tactic that depended almost 100% on a shoot outside the box from a corner routine exploit and people loved that tactic. Cant really see the issue here
Hello there what is this tactic as i still play FM15

Lots of goals came from corners mate as i still play with that tactic and FM15

1600947769951.png

Half way through season playing with freind. im frankfurt.

40 goals, 3 from corners, tbh wish i scored more

1600947851281.png

Last edited: