USA Franchise (american Pepsi super league not been created)

Reaction score
as the american pepsi super league not been created, i will do similar but simple rules

ive reformed the metrostars team

Create a stadium all same capacity at 55000 mine is called the Metrostars Arena
Top Training & Youth Facilities

200m Bank Balance

190m Minimum transfer kitty (Choice of Budget)

2m Wage Budget

looking at 20 clubs will have computer sides to make up the numbers LA Galaxy, Toronto, New York RB etc

High Prize Money for finishing league positions & MLS Cup

a possible south american entry into the north american champions league for better competition

any ideas then let me know

Example

Team: New York Metrostars

Nickname: Metrostars

Stadium: Metrostars Arena

Kits: Home Red & Black
Away White & Black
Third Black & White

if want to give an example to kits ive used the ac milan kit colours

i'm interested. maybe put a link in the old thread? have you had much interest?

name- new York city
nickname- city
home kit- sky blue, like man citys
away kit- red and black striped
third kit- all white

stadium name- new etihad

I don't drink alcohol, so when I go out I have Red Bull with ice - so for me, a hangover is staying up all night waiting for the effects to wear off! Last night, I decided to play around with some logos for this possible US League, using the team names that people have put forward.

DISCLAIMER: The better designs here already exist, often from graphic designers showcasing their talents. So for their benefit: if you recognise your own work in this post, none of what is going on here is for profit or for payment of any kind, and does not infringe upon your copyright or your right to assert yourself as the creator and legal owner of the given image.

Just for fun, and no obligation on anybody to accept a logo they don't like:

View attachment 406485
Somebody wanted FC Albuquerque, but this logo already exists for some junior development team - if the owner is happy to change his team name to Albuquerque Sol?

View attachment 406483 View attachment 406481 View attachment 406480
These three logos already exist, including my very own Puritans creation.

View attachment 406477 View attachment 406476
Two to choose from for the Baltimore Stevedores.

View attachment 406474 View attachment 406473
Los Angeles United - two options.

View attachment 406471
Marco Island Athletic (The Sunshiners).

View attachment 406482 View attachment 406443 View attachment 406442
New York City FC. Here are three of the best speculative designs for the newly announced real-life club (easy enough to change 2015 to 2014, if necessary).

View attachment 406461View attachment 406460
San Francisco United (there's a thick white border on the second one).

View attachment 406468 View attachment 406467
Washington Wolves - the owner already posted the Wolverhampton Wanderers logo in his application, but here's an alternative just for fun.

EDIT NOTE: More logos on the next page of this thread...

Last edited:
They are some good badges you've created there, but for mine I'm going to be waiting till march the 20th to put up(that's when NYCFC release their badge)

They are some good badges you've created there, but for mine I'm going to be waiting till march the 20th to put up(that's when NYCFC release their badge)

Good thinking! I have updated the post with two more options for New York City. You might also like to do a Google image search on "New York City FC" to see what graphic designers are coming up with, while we all wait for that official unveiling.

Good thinking! I have updated the post with two more options for New York City. You might also like to do a Google image search on "New York City FC" to see what graphic designers are coming up with, while we all wait for that official unveiling.

etuhy6yv.jpg

They're doing a vote between these 2 at the moment, I think it will probably be the one on the right

name- San-Fran City
nickname- San Fran
home kit- White, like spurs
away kit- light Blue -like spurs
third kit- black and silver

stadium name- White Hart San-Fran

Team: Oakland Warriors

Nickname: Warriors

Stadium: The Coliseum

Kits: Blue and Golden Yellow stripes (like Golden State Warriors the nba team)
Away : Yellow and black stripes
Third : Black and Blue stripes

Team: St Louis Captains

Nickname: Captains

Stadium: The Barracks

Home: Tangerine with Black trim
Away : White with black trim
Third : Black with white trim

Some more team logo suggestions for the teams put forward so far:

View attachment 406255 View attachment 406254 View attachment 406253
Hollywood Heat All-Stars.

View attachment 406252
Minnesota Millers.

View attachment 406251 View attachment 406250 View attachment 406249
Oakland Warriors.

View attachment 406248 View attachment 406247
Phoenix Flames.

View attachment 406246
San-Fran City Spurs - the person who nominated this one had it as San-Fran City but wanted to maintain a link with Tottenham, so I have incorporated Spurs into the name and the cockerel into the badge.

View attachment 406245
St. Louis Captains - the Gateway Arch is a prominent feature of the St. Louis skyline, according to that there internet. That's a military star underneath it.

View attachment 406244
Washington Walkers - for my fellow fan of The Walking Dead.

Nobody has requested the following four teams, so if anyone wants to join but can't think of a team - help yourself to one of these, if you like:

View attachment 406243 View attachment 406242 View attachment 406241 View attachment 406198 View attachment 406239 View attachment 406183

Last edited:
Team name: FC Albuquerque

Short name: Albuquerque

6 Letter name: FCAl

Nickname: Crystal Blues

Stadium: Albuquerque University Stadium

35.06724 -106.62827

Capacity: 39,224

Home kit: Sky blue shirt

Away kit: Yellow shirt

Third kit: Red shirt
View attachment 481288View attachment 481289View attachment 481291

What other information do you want? I have a badge on my computer (on phone at moment) I will put up tomorrow.

There's a fantasy mls database in additional leagues on this fm base site.

new york and san francisco city done i dont know what to do with graphics because edited teams ive used blank templates of man city for new york city and the mighty spurs for san francisco city because i like having the graphics