USA Franchise (american Pepsi super league not been created)

name- Houston Huskies
nickname- The Hounds
home kit- Green & White
away kit- White & Orange
third kit- Purple like Florentina

stadium name- The Showgrounds

Is this like if I say a team name, kits and stuff you'll make it and it'll all end up in one big database?

in the mls for an online game

team name

stadium name (all clubs 55000)

kits colours

then i just find a stadium pic and kits to go with it

would help if yo have a logo

Is this like if I say a team name, kits and stuff you'll make it and it'll all end up in one big database?

If you put forward a team name, I'll make a logo for you - no obligation on you to accept what I do, you can make or source your own if you prefer. I made up these extra teams/logos, so feel free to take one of them if you like:

View attachment 405625 View attachment 405624 View attachment 405623 View attachment 405622 View attachment 405621 View attachment 405620

If you put forward a team name, I'll make a logo for you - no obligation on you to accept what I do, you can make or source your own if you prefer. I made up these extra teams/logos, so feel free to take one of them if you like:

View attachment 531737 View attachment 531740 View attachment 531743 View attachment 531746 View attachment 531749 View attachment 531751

Ok, I have the kit creator, so I will do up a couple of kits.

City: Great Falls, Montana.
Team Name: Great Falls Volt
Nickname: The Volt
Stadium: Centene Stadium (Capacity) ~36000?
Colours: Volt Green, and Dark Purple?
A Badge would be sweet mate. :) I'll add my kits to the comment when I'm done.

Home: View attachment 405574 Purple Shorts, and Socks

Away:View attachment 405573Purple Shorts, Green Socks

Alternate:View attachment 405572Red Shorts and Socks

Last edited:
The Third one. What do you use to make the logos?

It's deceptively basic. I don't create any original images (I don't know how!) - they are all the proceeds of Google image searches, mostly existing logos and illustrations just cropped, resized and recoloured to suit the teams that people have put forward, with text added for the team names. I have an iMac and I do most of it in a very basic programme called Paint Pro, which was less than a tenner from the App Store last year, but I finally managed to curve text today - which I've been trying to do for ages - using PowerPoint.

I used to work with graphic designers so I have picked up some tips to do with spacing and the use of guidelines to make things line up, but I'm only messing about - they could create dozens-upon-dozens of logo variations for every team and provide a rationale for every single design. For a fee, of course!

If you try your hand at creating some logos, make sure you don't use any illustrations or photos from online image libraries. They will have watermarks on them (e.g. Getty, Dreamscape, Shutterstock, iStockphoto etc). Those images are only available at a price from their respective websites and we don't want them chasing us here for money!

the colours are green and purple im just posting graphics il be using its up to each person what graphics they use

Team: Rhode Island Mariners

Nickname: Mariners

Stadium: Rhode Island Park

Kits: Blue with yellow trim
Away : Yellow with black stripe through middle
Third : black with grey trim

also for the logo could it be a circle with an anchor in the centre and text around the inside?