Hey this would happen to me initially and i've found if I do the following the results stay consistent all season:

Team Training:

Preseason: Fitness

1 week before start of season: Team Cohesion

October: Attacking (rest of season)

I've never hit a bad run like that, not sure what is happening.
Do you start with 4-4-2-1 tactic or the KTG one in most games because ive been using the 4-4-2-1 one in all games then use the KTG one if winning. Not sure which to start with tbh but when your losing which tactic do you change to?

Do you start with 4-4-2-1 tactic or the KTG one in most games because ive been using the 4-4-2-1 one in all games then use the KTG one if winning. Not sure which to start with tbh but when your losing which tactic do you change to?

I start with KTG if I am heavy underdog and the team I am playing is clearly better (home or away), and never change the entire game.

Also, I never change if I am losing, it's rare to down 1 -2 goals for me, but if I do I just let it play out, and (most) times I'll draw or nick a win.

Lately in my Rangers game, instead of using the KTG I just change the 1.0 tactic to Contain with Take A Breath and Play Even Safer selected. Because that is basically what the KTG tactic is.

So for example, I am Rangers, I only use the KTG if I am winning in any game around 65 - 75 mins. If I am playing Celtic or in Europa / CL game (AC Milan, Dortmund) I'll use KTG entire game.

Does it have to be an f9 AF combo upfront or can other combinations work as well?

Does it have to be an f9 AF combo upfront or can other combinations work as well?

This is what i've settled on, I've tried TONS of combinations, some worked better than others but this is the best one regarding consistency.

Plus the ST swap positions, and it's easy for an AF to play F9 and vice versa.

Tweak it a little and let us all know the results.

This is what i've settled on, I've tried TONS of combinations, some worked better than others but this is the best one regarding consistency.

Plus the ST swap positions, and it's easy for an AF to play F9 and vice versa.

Tweak it a little and let us all know the results.

How do you get the strikers to swap positions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in your tactics screen select a striker, in the bit where the Player instructions are listed, there is an option at the bottom to swap positions, just click and select the player you want to swap with which other, and they'll do it at times through the game, I'll have a look at Combo's my 4-2-4 has suddneyl become very ineffective, after 2 great seasons, that saw is go from L1 to Prem in 2 seasons

in your tactics screen select a striker, in the bit where the Player instructions are listed, there is an option at the bottom to swap positions, just click and select the player you want to swap with which other, and they'll do it at times through the game, I'll have a look at Combo's my 4-2-4 has suddneyl become very ineffective, after 2 great seasons, that saw is go from L1 to Prem in 2 seasons

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you do a screenshot as i carnt see what you mean in mine View attachment 36401

Hey guys tweaked the 442 after some PL testing.

Also added USA Style 451 with some influences of the LIFECHANGER. Take a look at the opening post for details.

There are very specific situations you'll need to update downloaded tactic pre game at home as well as in game for two scenarios. Any questions just let me know.

Last edited:
could you screenshot your training also what do you do for individual training and what would you recommend for match prep

Also added USA Style 451 with some influences of the LIFECHANGER. Take a look at the opening post for details.

There are very specific situations you'll need to update downloaded tactic pre game at home as well as in game for two scenarios. Any questions just let me know.

could you screenshot your training also what do you do for individual training and what would you recommend for match prep

I play FM Touch Training is light rest day before and after match.

Fitness July / August, Team Cohesion September, Defense October til June.

I have never touched indivudal training and for match prep I can't even guess sorry :D

would this work in lower leagues in England ?

I removed all the tactics and added a 442 tweak of the original that can be used home and away.

The others weren't sustainable in the PL, but the one now should work across the board.

links fixed, i went ahead and added the originals back, the new one is USA_442