is it possible to use this tactic in normal fm 2018?

Hi, I can't answer that for you.

Maybe someone who has tried (if anyone) can chime in or you can give it a go and report back :D

Hi, I can't answer that for you.

Maybe someone who has tried (if anyone) can chime in or you can give it a go and report back :D

yes it should still the same match engine

Do people use both tactics are they the same ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people use both tactics are they the same ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KTG is basically just the first tactic set to Contain with Take a breath, and Play even safer selected.

Like i said in the opening post you can use when heavy underdog (home or away) and never change the entire game... or if winning using the 442_1 tactic, employ the KTG around 65 - 75 min.

This tactic deserves alot of credit to the author for doing this /I carnt believe no one posts to this . I will update my progrss with Wrexham .Come on guys use this and post your screenshots

Loving this tactic. Won the sky bet championship with hull city 1st season by a mile, finished 8th in prem second season was sitting 5th in prem in the 3rd season before my pc decided to die on me GUTTED.

Glad some people are giving it a try and the results reflect the consistency i see.

Trying with a better team Watford not lost but not won either see how it goes but all draws against top 6 sides so happy with the results and game play View attachment 36936

Gone a bit inconsistant now View attachment 1178829

Hey this would happen to me initially and i've found if I do the following the results stay consistent all season:

Team Training:

Preseason: Fitness

1 week before start of season: Team Cohesion

October: Attacking (rest of season)

I've never hit a bad run like that, not sure what is happening.

Whats the team instruction ? Or any player instruction ?

There are several player instuctions. Download and take a look.

The Set pieces are rock solid and always work, especially throw ins oddly enough.

Like i said in the original post the ONLY OI is for GK, tackle hard, close down always, show weak foot.

There are several player instuctions. Download and take a look.

The Set pieces are rock solid and always work, especially throw ins oddly enough.

Like i said in the original post the ONLY OI is for GK, tackle hard, close down always, show weak foot.

Im sorry but i cant use the fmf file because im playing the touch version on the switch

Im sorry but i cant use the fmf file because im playing the touch version on the switch

Ok that's little tricky I don't have screenshots or time to take them right now. Give me a few days and i'll try my best.

If someone else has time maybe they'll pull through for me.

Ok that's little tricky I don't have screenshots or time to take them right now. Give me a few days and i'll try my best.

If someone else has time maybe they'll pull through for me.

Thank you so much