Mid-table. Not great and I probably should have brought more then 14 players :( R there any cup competitions or is it just the League?

Muller and Aguero, two of the best ST's on the game and they're playing midfield :( Fml
Needed more midfielders.

**** from 5th to 14th, back - up goalkeeper and right-right back have cost me :(

Not bad, 5th is good. and still got klose and pirlo to come back from injury, out of cup but pleased.

Season One Summary.

Well that was a bit one sided. Despite a £35,000,000 trading deficit from over buying and selling at a loss and just 15 proper players Chubb23 destroyed all competition picking up both the league and cup double and a cheeky 60mil prize fund thanks to a CR9 and Ribery inspired goal fest.

EddieMoney & MeikleJohn followed them home but the gap was enormous.

At the other end, ThisIsJoe's Sons of Pitches scored only 2 points after forgetting about the game and starting with only 5 players not from League 2. AndyEs, Jamess & potta were the other managers who should lose control of transfer policy to a Director of Football after finishing below the Unsold Players Side - a team made up entirely of players nobody bid on.

Time to try and change next season with the Spanish Round...

Goalkeepers
Casillas
Reina
Víctor Valdés

Defenders
Arbeloa
Sergio Ramos
Dominguez
Montoya
Pique
Monreal
Marchena
Puyol

MF
Jesus Navas
David Silva
Iniesta
Xavi
Fabregas
Mata
Alonso
Busquets

FW
Villa
Torres
Negredo
Llorente
Raul
Bojan

Stadiums
Bernebeu
Nou Camp

Managers
Guardiola
Unai Emery

Bids by 10pm Wednesday.

I have a lot going on in the next week so season 2 make take a while to be done so please bear with me

Last edited:
considering i sold most of my good players thanks to my debt im happy with that! 3rd in the league and losing the cup on penalties (**** you chubb :) )

I am Sulking! My squad is awesome how can I only finish 8th. I was sure Tevez, Drogba, Eto and Cassano being supplied by Van der Vaart and Sneijder would see me at least in the top 3. I am blaming my manager. Tevez, Kompany, Sneijder and Eto all played less than 5 games each. Joachim Low is officially fired.

Rant over.

I've only had 4 bids. Should I extend the time until next week or just publish results?

have u done the budgets for prize money?, cus that might be why people aint bidding.

Gased this season!! Sorry i've not been online recently btw!

Results - Spain Round.

At this rate unsold players will win a season!

Casillas - 12 - fmisawesome
Reina - unsold
Víctor Valdés - 13 - brinny14
Arbeloa - 8.3 - potta
Sergio Ramos - 0.1 - TJD06
Dominguez - 0.1 - TJD07
Montoya - 0.1 - meiklejohn
Pique - 30.1 - meiklejohn
Monreal - unsold
Marchena - 0.1 - meiklejohn
Puyol - 30.1 - meiklejohn
Jesus Navas - 15 - brinny14
David Silva - 17 - fmisawesome
Iniesta - 27.5 - Chubb23
Xavi - 35 - Eddie Money
Fabregas - 5 - fmisawesome
Mata - 0.2 - chubb23
Alonso - 20.1 - meiklejohn
Busquets - 15 - brinny14
Villa - 13.1 - mark19times
Torres - 0.5 - meiklejohn
Negredo - 4 - brinny14
Llorente - 12 - brinny14
Raul - 6 - brinny14
Bojan - 5.1 - meiklejohn
Bernebeu - unsold
Nou Camp - unsold
Guardiola - 10 - BigFatFishy
Unai Emery - unsold

Last edited:
13.1m David Villa has been taken out of my money and put on my team in the OP, he's Marks player.

Also, listening to big bids for my players, excluding Schweinsteiger, Messi and Gerrard.

Looks like I paid through the nose, was expecting far bigger bids in that round.

Last edited: