It's your own fault for having a less **** exchange rate than you did a few years ago. :/

I live in New Zealand and I have never bought a game here as they are always twice the price of UK prices where I lived before. Obviously the situation is slightly different between NZ and Australia, but on steam all my purchases are done through the US store, can you not do that?
Plus, if you want a physical copy, I always buy from UK or US Amazon and get it shipped, it is always still basically half the price of NZ prices after postage is included.

Hey mate, I'm from Aus too, if it helps go on GreenManGaming, you can get it for $30 there, it activates through Steam and everything. Some of the price gouging here is ridiculous :/

I live in NZ, and the prices are, and always have been exorbitant. It is assumed that we cannot get the games through any other sources, and the companies rip us off as a result I believe.

I am from NZ and somehow the prices on fm games have always been ****** expensive and I always have to hunt around trying to find a cheap deal, normally buying games from Australia. I think fm12 was around $50NZ but this year fm13 is around $90NZ, what a rip off! and thats through steam itself

As someone said, GreenManGaming is a great price. 30 USD for FM 2013 preorder.

In Denmark, the steam store price is 49,95 €... Which translates into 39,59 GBP.

In Poland, pre-order costs about ?25[3kropki.pl or gram.pl but not in Steam, there it's 49,99€]

Pre order in Portugal costs 49.99 €.....

MoP WoW expansion, 30,00 €

Guessing my choice?

Pre order in Portugal costs 49.99 €.....

MoP WoW expansion, 30,00 €

Guessing my choice?

There's a Spanish site that have the game for 30 €, but with no 2 weeks trial/beta mode, but better than 50 € in Portugal

I am from Australia,got the digital copy off GMG for 26 dollars.Would advice everyone from Australia to do the same.

I'm screwed =/ I'm also from Australia, but GMG doesn't seem to have a Mac version. Woe is me. I shall wait till first patch this time, hopefully price will drop on steam by then

I am from Australia,got the digital copy off GMG for 26 dollars.Would advice everyone from Australia to do the same.

Just to check is GMG, Greenman Gaming, as that's what popped up for me when I searched it.
Also on this site it says $39.99, so thinking I might be in the wrong place. If so, can you please pm link to me for where you got it from?

Thanks, as $85-90 on steam, seems ridiculously stupid after last year was $35-40.

Just to check is GMG, Greenman Gaming, as that's what popped up for me when I searched it.
Also on this site it says $39.99, so thinking I might be in the wrong place. If so, can you please pm link to me for where you got it from?

Thanks, as $85-90 on steam, seems ridiculously stupid after last year was $35-40.

Its 39.99 mate,but with this discount code:
ACKTE-RHATT-RICKS
It becomes 26 dolars.
It said it was for the first 500,so hopefully its still on!Give it a shot!
And glad to help.
Are you from here as well?

I'm screwed =/ I'm also from Australia, but GMG doesn't seem to have a Mac version. Woe is me. I shall wait till first patch this time, hopefully price will drop on steam by then

Hey mate, the GMG version activates on Steam, and I'm pretty sure you get both versions when you buy it on Steam. Not 100% on that, but I think that's the way it works.

Its 39.99 mate,but with this discount code:
ACKTE-RHATT-RICKS
It becomes 26 dolars.
It said it was for the first 500,so hopefully its still on!Give it a shot!
And glad to help.
Are you from here as well?

Okay, thanks heaps - Yeah am from Aussie too.
Might wait though and get exams out of the way first, then get into it in December.
Hopefully, it'll be a little bit cheaper then too.

Okay, thanks heaps - Yeah am from Aussie too.
Might wait though and get exams out of the way first, then get into it in December.
Hopefully, it'll be a little bit cheaper then too.

Mine end first week of november!
UNSW lol.
Just buying it so that I dont have to wait once the exam finishes lol.