V-III-II Roman- from creator of BobMarley IIII-IIII-II (sunshine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyplatt

Reaction score
View attachment 381025

1. V-III-II (MPele10) "High Line"

-So this is a tactic which is a keep ball strategy, details :-

-DLF Playmaker

-Unique , All Instructions Same. ( For players and team) MUST SEE

-Based on a 5-3-2 (my opinion best suited tactics since the new patch)

-got 1400 hours play time so far... and been playing game since CM97

-Retro Re-Vamp. loosley based on FM08 or earlier JPwoody Brian Clough Tactical Instructions

-Best tactic ive downloaded or created myself, and best ive ever used since i been downloading them(years)or creating them (longer)

-Bob Marley(sunshine) Tactics, is also based on these tactical ideas, and i think this is better(just)

-player prefered moves come to life in this tactic (when u use u will see what i mean)

-use any team any players. Tested and works great with any team,e.g. Northampton ( 2 losses all season). Barca, invincibles,unbeaten and messi as right striker(DLF) neymar left(poacher) Scored 73 between them(in all comps) won everything with them too.

-Leeds United Champions Lge Qualifiy in 2 season (3rd place) Paco Alacer on loan from Valencia, Plays like a young Micheal Owen (in France98) every match it seems

-Get 75% possesion loads of times(90mins)

-Use training ...ball control average(Gereral Training) & attack Movement 30%(match training) when u are fully fluid

-put all players(if they arent already), to prefered moves training,- plays short simple passes& DLF to comes deep to get ball, & poacher- plays one-two's

-My tactical style is influenced by, Franz Beckenbauer and Joahnn Crujff's almost walking style of football, very slow, precise, and ultimately, ahead of their time styles of playing the beautiful game.(nice to see it rubbed off too, BARCA & BAYERN are hugley influenced by those two very people today in a Nurturing Capacity)

-The tactic style is NOT Barca style or Bayern style, but Franz and Crujjfs thereselves personal playing style, back in the day when they graced our pitches. (How they played the game),then i put there style to a full set of players and come up with this truely superb tactic.

-Here it is:- .......
CALLED RETRO _ FUTURE CLASS

FORGOT CHANGES MADE LAST NIGHT SAVED UNDER NEW NAME.

Retro future class is the tactic for description : View attachment 381025

Last edited:
SCREENSHOTS. yes will put on, play a couple games with it u see straight away it is a great tactic .if i do say so myself ha

I believe in you mate, 8-| let´s give it a go, i will put screenshots later cheers

is 'play a simple passing game' the one i need to use cuz sometimes i dont see 'play short simple passes'

4 games so far, 2-1,1-0,2-1 and 0-1.

The players don't get forward, to many passes in the midle with 0 progression. And in the offensive line is easily "eaten" by the opposition defences. Let's continue testing in premiership. I'm playing with Nots County but I have a Wonderfull squad, it's not fluid, not even close, maybe with time the atack will become stronger.

4 games so far, 2-1,1-0,2-1 and 0-1.

The players don't get forward, to many passes in the midle with 0 progression. And in the offensive line is easily "eaten" by the opposition defences. Let's continue testing in premiership. I'm playing with Nots County but I have a Wonderfull squad, it's not fluid, not even close, maybe with time the atack will become stronger.

Sorry Wrong 1 ,Yes u using tactic i was using developing A 6'8 Target man for afc wimbledon.

This is proper version i described enjoy

Retro-Future(class)-- 532 --- Real version done now. gave u the targetman version 1st (Silly of me). Re uploaded called Retro-Future(class)

Yes magic tactic bruv, the other 1 was developinng my side around a AFC W'don giant striker, not in same league as this 1. the retro-future(class) is tremendous. soz 4 mix up must be these funny shape ciggs i smoking ha

No its Diff trust me..poacher crosses and midfielders support the forwards make this a totally different possestion tactics have a go

Status
Not open for further replies.