V-III-II Roman- from creator of BobMarley IIII-IIII-II (sunshine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the instructions are exactly the same! lool

Yes was developing retro future class for a big man style and thats what i uploaded 1st MISTAKENLY , This is totally different u playy opposite way really. Mad i know for 5 or 6 changes total differnet outcome. i think mastered the play and got it just right with this tactic and dont think ill try to better Retro-Future(class)one ever .ha

Last edited:
Not to be rude in any way. BUT, when you present a tactic, the visitors wan't to see screenshots. I mean, i can simply make a thread and write that i won everything with Carlisle and then put up any sort of tactic without screenshots. The SC's represents some kind of "proof" that it actually work or at least could work. But i guess you are going to update the OP with proper SC's soon.. however, nice with more tactic-threads in the forum so keep up the good work.. :)

nothing speciall ten matches far now with monaco 5 th position poor tactic i think...

View attachment 475770

Uploaded wrong tactic here the real version of my great tactic

nothing speciall ten matches far now with monaco 5 th position poor tactic i think...

bet u dont lose in ur next ten matches with this , ill hold u to poor tactic when u use the proper ( non Targetman) version on my 532 more passes and wing play use , u will love this

The real version ? Is this the same tactic that you have started a new thread for ? Does this mean that this thread should be closed ?
I just find it hard to believe that you have uploaded the wrong version 2 times in the same thread.

Also, please try to use proper English - not text speech - or the thread simply cant stay open. I have nothing personal against you, its just the rules of the forum, the same rules as you agreed upon when you created your account here at FMBase. Remember that many of our members dont have English as their native language, hence they will have a hard time understanding your posts.

With this said, I really hope you will read the post and follow my directives as otherwise, you simply wont be allowed to post here.

Cheers

yes close the thread please got mixed up as was developing but winning lots and got excited

no more posts here please people

Status
Not open for further replies.