Valdano resigned

maniau

Reaction score
Just read this on Marca(well not on Marca but the article was copied and translated from Marca) I really feel bad and I have begun to hate mourinho now I mean he made a man that brought Guti and Raul into the first team reisgn :(

Mourinho leads 1-0. Now watch him defend that lead until the very end.

It was kind of coming, when he got made to look weak in January over Adebayor his days were always numbered.

He has tried to run the club the way he wants to run things investing in Canales etc but the guy clearly tried to interfere way too much in team affairs

Last edited:
Could have told you this would happen the day Mourinho joined. Clash of personalities, both want to run Real the way they want. Wonder who will replace Valdano.....

Could have told you this would happen the day Mourinho joined. Clash of personalities, both want to run Real the way they want. Wonder who will replace Valdano.....

Hierro he's already been linked with the job.

I would not put it past Madrid to promote Zidane from scout/technical advisor to the role to be honest

How exactly does this make him a legend?

You know what i meant. People talk **** about him... But when it comes down to chose a guy that's in the clube for ages, like Valdano, and Mourinho, just a manager... they chosd him. ;)

Disapppointed with this, they get rid of the guy who has been at the club forever to appease a new manager who will leave as soon as he sees another good job opportunity (probably at the end of next season). I was hoping they'd get rid of Mourinho and make Valdano the manager, but I guess that won't happen now.

You know what i meant. People talk **** about him... But when it comes down to chose a guy that's in the clube for ages, like Valdano, and Mourinho, just a manager... they chosd him. ;)

You really think it's that simple? You fail to understand the logic of the whole situation. It's actually a choice between a long term project and instant success at all costs. It's like siding with Abramovich instead of Ancellotti.

Perez is desperate for Silverware, so he is giving whatever Jose asks for. They will be in a big mess (If they are not in one) when Jose leaves Madrid.

No manager had so much say in transfers, Jose has full control over it. They are in a mess, but there is always Spanish govt to bail them out..

At least Abramovic had the guts to say no to Mourinho. And vice versa actually, not many people dare say no to Abramovic either. Tbh, it's not surprising they couldn't stand each other.

Perez:

Director General Jorge Valdano's contract at Real Madrid ends now as part of changes being made at the club."

'obviously Jose Mourinho is a very good and powerful coach. We need to think about what he wants'

"With this decision, we avoid the failures that occurred during the season and give autonomy to our coach."

Perez has just denied #RealMadrid are looking to sign Sergio Aguero at the moment

Jose Mourinho will now be responsible for speaking to the press about any sporting decisions.

"From now on, the club will work as English clubs do"

"We believe in him and we're thinking about the future. We want him here for many years.
"

Valdano: "Real Madrid decided it. As I said, It wasnt true that I was going to resign"

"I know it wasn't an easy decision to make but they have to do what they think is right for the club."

"If this was a battle, this decision clearly states who is the winner of the fight"

"Running like an English club?"

So Mourinho does everything and they just give him the resources to do it. Next year is Real Madrid's year. Mark my words.

Marca: Zidane to be appointed as new General Director

Valdano didn't resign. He was sacked.

Also, rumours have it that Zidane will be replacing him.