Valdano resigned

"Running like an English club?"

So Mourinho does everything and they just give him the resources to do it. Next year is Real Madrid's year. Mark my words.

They have arguably the most talented team in history and Barca surely will get complacent at some point since they've won so much recently, and they have a manager who specializes in managing the top teams. If they don't win La Liga or the Champions League next season, not only will it be a complete failure, they'll be the laughingstock of football.

They have arguably the most talented team in history and Barca surely will get complacent at some point since they've won so much recently, and they have a manager who specializes in managing the top teams. If they don't win La Liga or the Champions League next season, not only will it be a complete failure, they'll be the laughingstock of football.

Na'h The Galacticos will always be the most talented team of history.

no offence to valdano, but he was indeed trying to interfere way too much...i'd like to see how people would feel if Arsene or Sir Alex were constantly being indirectly criticised or over-ruled (or at least attempts to over-rule) by some-one superior (and not even the president) to them about signings and who should be in the starting 11 and stuff like that..i mean yeah, some weird signings like djemba djemba etc wouldn't have been made, but maybe even ronaldo wouldn't have been signed..and look what he did for united..that's where the "From now on, the club will work as English clubs do" comes from, obviously