And if you are struggling to win tackles, set it to hard...

OMG...

It's so simple, and if you want to secure your defence and don't want your team get disorganized, set tackling to easy ^^

Update Improvements:

- Players get overall effective and play as an unit, like they would die for each other.
- Your Team will boss the midfield

Don't know this tactic will be usefull with big clubs, but it will sure make a small-mid club perform amazing

here is my feedback on using the posted tactics.

Firstly my tactic had a lot of attacking.plenty of goals but i always conceeded plenty.Before i used these tactic i lost to rangers 4-3 in the cup.

I first used the valencia (everton mar 2013) first.
Played against rangers in the league who i had just lost too.
I only followed opp instructions as given by assistant manager.
Never changed anything with the players instructions with the tactic.

First thing i noticed is the players were move comfortable knocking the ball about the pitch.As if they were looking for a gap.Next thing i knew one killer pass later, striker ran onto it and blasted it in.
Rangers had plenty of possession in the match but most of the shots were from outside the area.
My players just held them back and only tackled hard when rangers moved closer to area.
In the 90th minute rangers scored with a header from a free kick.
Players had move energy at the end of the match.

Following game used the same tactic against motherwell and lost away 1-2 with motherwell scoring the winner late on again.

Replayed the motherwell game using the valencia (r.madrid,may 2012) tactic.Again only set opp instructions as the assistant manager said to do.
Players seemed to tackle hard in all areas of the pitch.
Conceeded a penalty in the 11 minute.Goal keeper saved.
Players again held possession of the ball very well and passed along full width of pitch comfortable.
Team went 1-0 up with lovely passing move with a brazilian blast finish which made the attack to a somersault celebration (i had not seen this before btw:D).
Team played out first half and motherwell only got in once or twice and one of them hit the crossbar.

Second half my team picked up straight away and scored in the 70th minute from a corner.
After this the team held the well back and coasted to full time.
Players again had around 78-85% energy left.I used 3 subs during games but thats normal for me.

So i can honestly say using this tactic has made my team play better as a unit but i am not scoring as much so far.This is the only concern i have with it but so far it's looking good.

Jp.

Last edited:
still can't load the atatched file any help how i can load it?

Hoi Jpms1,

Tactic needs time to settle with your team first, won't work instantly. I believe your team, as they do not score often, aren't used to what to do with the freedom they appaerantly never had before. And if you listen to assistant manager, set up opp instructions, don't listen to him always. It depend of how good your assistant manager is, but often he misjudges, specially when you play with small-mid clubs, as I discovered with Everton. With this tactic, I moved Everton from 17th position to where I stand now, 8th position, with 5 games to go. (I started at Mid-Season by Everton, after spells with Le Havre, Real Madrid, and France). I am still in Uefa Cup, just beated Juve on 4-1 aggregate, Udinese is my next opponent in quarter finals. I rate my chances 30 %, camparing my team with Udinese, they are also playing excellent and even with more quality players. My best players are like Vaughan and Arteta, Yobo in defence, the rest old aged or too young and inexperienced, but I am still amazed of how they perform under my guidince. Really, don't expect too much, than you won't get dissapointed. And closing my fifth season with Everton, I think I will extend my contract one year. You know right, tactic is more like a guideline for your team, it won't influence its performance. Training however is very essential to prepare your team for every game. The way I train Everton, like I trained many others before, with legendary achievements.

PS: Can anyone help Pricey, I got no clue

Sir Luis Aragonies,

Is my latest version working for R. Madrid?

With Everton, I reached semi-finals Uefa Cup, beating Juve and Udinese, I am still in my fifth season, two matches to go, position 9 in the premiership. The club was in relegation zone before I took over in December.

just tried this and its ****, as Liverpool i lose to Hull! Utter rubbish imo!

lol, just after one match you decide it's ****?

Maybe it's not working for big clubs such as Liverpool with alter ego star players.

Can you post here the screen of the Match stats vs Hull, I want to compare it with my average Match stats; Recently I lost to Liverpool 3-1, but my team played definitely better, but doesn't has the quality to compete against big clubs. The motivation of my players are always high, and they always play to win.

once my players got use to this tactic the results have been very good.
I won the scottish premier league by 16 points.
And thrashed Rangers 9-0 away at ibrox with quite simply a stunning team display.
This has unabled me to attact some top players to the club for the qualifying rounds of the champions league.But on the downside my top goal scoring and midfielder are angry and not playing well because i refused to let them speak to other clubs.

Just got about 10 new players in for the new season so again it will take a few games until they gel together.

Amazing dude, thanks for having faith. Sunday I join up Hamachi Network Game as Everton Coach, and I will show the World how far I have become.

Hmm.. playing this tactic with the swedish team Malmö FF, the tactic works well in the "hard" matches but it don't work so well against the teams I should win over with no problem. I'm playing draw or loses with 0-1.. I don't know if the players aren't motivated enough, cuz I have no idea of how to make them motivated..
The team morale is very good (just so you know).

In opposition instructions, always set standard these:

Strikers, Flank Players (Not DR and DL) - Always tight marking

MC's AM's - Always close down

The rest let it be.

With this, your player will know exactly what you expect from them, and this is a way to motivate your players perform even better, by just telling them exactly what to do. Than this tactic will be perfect. Never tried it with a big club, surely works for Everton, with very awful and some good players.

I just wan't to say that the tactic is working well now. Haven't loss on 11 games, so I'm leading the highest division in sweden now with my Malmö :).
But I will try the tight marking and close down thing.

This tactic is amazing! I am in my 6th season with Fiorentina, i was in my3rd season when i found this tactic, and i could only lead my team to 7th placed finishes in my first two seasons. then i decided to try this tactic out and in my 3rd season i won the league with 4 points to spare! the next season however, i was unable to defend my title and finish 5 points behind Inter, that season i ended up with a total of 12 draws! the season after i retained my league title with relative ease, i had a 9 point gap between myself and AC Milan, but a end of season loss of form saw my team draw 4 games in a row, leaving an interesting end to the season. We ended up winning by 4 points!

Thank you very much for this tactic, it has made my Fiorentina team into an Italian giant!

youngg beated liverpool with man city 4-1. What more can i say. Of course my biggest lost was vs barca, 9-0, but than, i had 8 players left ^^. In cl, in my fourth and last season with real, i beated inter 5-0 at home, after i lost away 2-1. With france i managed to reach the final of euro 2012, lost vs italy 1-0, i played better, but they scored. Now i manage havre club athletic, ligue ii, season five, and the football is impressive, but not enough quality to finish chances. Even i could finish better than the strikers havre has. Read "fernando hierro's vision" for what i am doing and the way i am about to manage my new club.

Maybe together we can improve this tactic, and can say afterwards that this is the style of soccer to play. This, my friends, is soccer.

Btw. If you have good wingers, set focus passing down both flanks. With real i didnt had good wingers, and with robben fit, i played him to the right, and set focus passing down right flank.

no, no, no, noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's football, not soccer, use the word football your not american