Valencia vs Manchester United: ITV1 KO 1945

Cesar very nearly just knocked Macheda's block off.. Wise head came through in the end though and he just swore at him instead.

im hearing goalkeeper vincent eneyema just scored a penalty

Chicharito! Get ******* in thereee! **** pertinence, good result (fingers crossed)

Im not taking anything away from Man u but is it just me or is every decision going against Valencia?

Haha anyone hear that swear then? "Chito, well done on the goal, ******* brilliant"

really good victory from Utd in a pretty boring game to watch, who needs Berba, Scholes, Giggs and Rooney ay?? Im glad it was Hernandez that scored because he is in my dreamteams and had got 0 points before tonight lol. Valencia dissapointed me today i thought they should have threw more caution to the wind and because they didn't they got beat. This group is a nice 3 horse race at the moment.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

im hearing goalkeeper vincent eneyema just scored a penalty

yer he is a great pen taker madsheep.

United were very lucky. Valencia had chances to grab the lead, and didn't, and ultimately were punished. Chicarito looks a fantastic prospect though, definitely will become one of Fergie's best signings.

really good victory from Utd in a pretty boring game to watch, who needs Berba, Scholes, Giggs and Rooney ay?? Im glad it was Hernandez that scored because he is in my dreamteams and had got 0 points before tonight lol. Valencia dissapointed me today i thought they should have threw more caution to the wind and because they didn't they got beat. This group is a nice 3 horse race at the moment.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

yer he is a great pen taker madsheep.
both sides were somewhat fearful of the other.Us because we have been conceding for fun away, and them becuase we have been scroing for fun away as well. Both sides wanted to play on the counter rather going for the throat. the doulbe header agains bursaspor really suits us now. if we pick 6 points from that, which i expect us to, we host valencia having qualified and knowing a win sends us through as first seeds, but thats all well off in the future

I think I just Dislocated my face!!

Chicharito :D

United were very lucky. Valencia had chances to grab the lead, and didn't, and ultimately were punished. Chicarito looks a fantastic prospect though, definitely will become one of Fergie's best signings.
not really lucky mate, we had three great chances and scored off one they created lots of half chances, but not that many good ones

Chicharito showed he is a natural goalscorer. Just what we needed. Someone who can come off the bench and score goals. Young, quick and a natural finisher. Brilliant.

well after 80 minutes i swear i saw the stat that both teams had only hit the target once each so it says alot about the chances.

well after 80 minutes i swear i saw the stat that both teams had only hit the target once each so it says alot about the chances.
valencia were like marseille last night, too many half chances not enough ones of real quality

5 wins out of 5 over these 2 nights for the british sides.

gonna see if i can fins some passing stats becuase our passing looked second rate first half

A fantastic result despite the poor performance. Great goal by Hernandez, should give the lad a lot of confidence. I though Rafeal was brilliant tonight, please Sir Alex keep him in the side now :)

Great couple days, even though the game was ***** I am happy I went.

Good result obviously and good to see the defence holding up.

Great wee holiday, great holiday but quite a bad performance.

Chucho :wub: