Vela joins West Bromwich Albion on loan

Haha he better do well for the mighty baggies!

Stop pretending you support WBA ffs! Actually can you do us all a favor and stop pretending you even like footballl. Word of advise..Stick to Cricket.

This is a move Vela really needed. Get some PL experience and prove that he has he can play this level. If he doesn't play well here for WBA I think his Arsenal career could be over

Vela's agent told Owen Coyle on top of the wages and loan fee they were paying, they'd have to pay relocation costs and appearance fees.

Bolton say they pulled out of a deal to sign Carlos Vela after his agent Eduardo Hernández demanded extra money to complete the deal.

YoungGunsBlog

Tbh cant see him getting a look in to the team as WBA play 4-2-3-1 and Odemwingie > ..............................Vela

Don't rate him as a player. Not strong enough for the Premier League but I suppose West Brom could help that.

Tbh cant see him getting a look in to the team as WBA play 4-2-3-1 and Odemwingie > ..............................Vela
Morrison > Brunt > Thomas = Vela as well so even if he plays on the wings he wont get games

But Vela >>>>>>>> Thomas and their other STs, plus is a good alternative, plus they can play 4-4-2 easily, plus no one said he was going to start every game and had even less chance in Bolton.

was no cockinest attached if thier was sorry

:)

Good deal for us.I think he is a good player.He is a good player and I can kind of see him as a rotational player for us.Fortune not good enogh in my opinion neither is bednar.Odemwingie is a bit on the old side along with a bit of an injury problem so Vela will prob play 1 in 1 out or somthing similar unless we change to have 2 strikers but I cant really see that happening.
But thomas will play on the wing most games because he is brill at running at defenders so I dont know why people keep singling him out.
Anyway either way I think Vela will be really good for us.

Last edited: