I always pause to make subs too. Another one of my things is this... When I have to register squad numbers for a new season, I think in my head who my starting XI will be, and then arrange like so, assuming I will use a 4-4-2 here:

GK = 1
RB = 2
RCB = 6
LCB = 5
LB = 3
MR = 7
MCR = 4
MCL = 8
ML = 11
STR = 9
STL = 10

:p

GK always have 1, 77, 99 number. Save game before and after game incase it crashes or laptop decides to reset been doing since last season bet Barca 5-1 with Spurs champions leagues semi final click continue just about to press space bar again and pop up came anti-virus reboot now.... bash space laptop resetted loaded fm again got beat 6-2 I cried :'(

Always sign Brain Eastwick, Bernhard Peters and Ricardo Moniz when availble dont know why

My best player always gets the number 17
I will never spend more on a player than the world's record transfer fee( just keeping it more realistic)
I never watch a draw for a competition being made, I always feel i get a worse draw
If I'm playing as a team that doesn't need rebuilding I don't sign more than 3 players a season

My numbers are always position related.

I.E.

CB, 4,5,6,23 are my usuals

On winless streak for 3 games i would just save and turn it off... I believe bad form continues lol

I always click on the opposing player thats considered to be the main threat to my team. For some reason it seems to work. :)

Always make subs before the 75th minute so they get a rating

I used to always watch competition draws, then in Champions League i drew Bayern, then Inter and then Barca. Now I don't do that anymore.

Always drink coffee and puff cigarettes on big matches... Coffee gives me extra focus and smoking relieves the tension... (Not that I encourage people to smoke :D)...

When in a match, I will make my subs at 45, 65 and 75 unless injuries/sending offs happen. Lately I've gotten a bit slack with that. Usually I listen to the same song if my team is losing to pump myself up, don't ask haha. I also give my favourite young player the #17 shirt!

1) Unless injury, I make subs around 58, 67, 76 minutes.

2) I always pause when substitutions are being made.

3) Always watch draws because it seems to be kinder on me. If not, I'll get an away game to Chelsea.

4) Main striker always has 9, 13 is never used and I always give the main midfielder 8.

Never wear the number 9 shirt when Torres retires in my save, and then the number 8 is forever retired after Gerrard retires from football. :D

I have to play fm with my laptop on my bed at a certain angle

Not really got any, although I always try to give new signings their real life numbers.

Very superstitious, Writing's on the wall, Very superstitious, Ladders bout' to fall,...

Don't think I have any superstitions about FM lol

Always leave my mouse hovering over the "live" button on the full match view.

I start **** strikers instead of good ones if they've scored in the previous match when they came off the bench.

I always bring them on at 75:00 exactly if they have previously scored as a sub, doesn't ****** work though. And I always give my star signing the number 88 shirt.

If I'm losing and am desperate to win, I switch to 2D classic.

Dunno why...