my hot prospect Wonderkids always get the no.99 and no.69

I don't have many superstitions.. I move the mouse away purely because it annoys me on the screen!

I always give Young players shirts according to their name. So "Zezinho" is likely to get something in the 60s or 70s depending on squad size.. Again though, that's more of a habit!

Stiliyan Petrov's number (19) becomes any great young midfielder's number when Petrov retires. Always, and if there's no under-20 amazing midfielder, the number is free until I find one.

If I'm listening to music, and they score, I change the song. Strange, but it's just habit now. And if we score, I replay the song or play something by the same band.

When a player on my team retires, I always hire them as a staff member. Somehow any players from whatever team I'm playing that retire and become staff members, always turn out to be amazing in whatever job they take up. And I feel that if I let any slip away, they'll turn out great. If they can't cut it after a year or two, I'll probably get rid of them though

1. watch certain players goals everytime they score in a game
2. pause when making sub
3. give favourite young player the number 99 shirt
4. make subs at 45, 60, 80

I never ever change a winning team, even if my star player has returned from injury and has been on the bench for the last few matches, or even if I've fielded a weakened team for a cup match.

I never ever play a game when my wife is in the room. Everytime she walks in I lose. It's amazing - like women on ships in day sof old. I abandon the game straight away and go back to the last save. Her disapproval must be having an effect on the squad!

When a team is taking a penalty i move my mouse loads over the goal to confuse them :$

and when I have a penalty i put the mouse behind the corner of the goal i want it to go...

call me odd but when ever its an improtant game (play off final or what ever) i always put my mouse on my goal line... been doing it since fm08 when i did it and won 6-0

odd i know :D

When I play a match I always ensure that my brother is away because he always give me bad luck in FM. When he comes to have a look what's the scoreline, the opposition will score a goal right when he stands beside me. Believe me, it's the truth.

1. Never use No. 25
2. Always pause to make subs.
3. Always hover the cursor over tactics.

oh ya, i give the

#7 - to my best creative player
#10 - to my best creative striker
#9 - to my best poacher
#11 - best winger

Amazing how many of these I've been doing without realizing it now I've gone through this thread! Scary...

Seriously - Watch cup draws or you get the strongest opponents.

I do the running commentery at times.. and shout "WTF?!" when the other team scores.
Seriously!

- In league games, the live league table has to be fully in the bottom left hand corner of the match screen, but it must be minimised.

My young guns/best players always get the n.13 shirt. Favorite number, kind of a against-the-odds thing

When I was young I used to hide the displaying score of the opposition team because I used to think that would mean I'd be winning..

Always a song before a big match (Currently its Usher- More) and then Chelsea Dagger to celebrate with if we win.

I always pause to make subs too. Another one of my things is this... When I have to register squad numbers for a new season, I think in my head who my starting XI will be, and then arrange like so, assuming I will use a 4-4-2 here:

GK = 1
RB = 2
RCB = 6
LCB = 5
LB = 3
MR = 7
MCR = 4
MCL = 8
ML = 11
STR = 9
STL = 10

:p

Same here, but then:
SUBS:
GK =12
DEF = 13
DEF = 14
MID = 15
MID = 16
STR = 17
STR = 18

and all my loanees have to go from 40--->

Unless it's Man Utd where I keep the original numbers as long as possible

Oh and whenever it's a penalty shootout I always minimize the screen so I can't watch

I can never have one of my full backs set to defend and the other support/attack. It annoys me too much. Same with everywhere. I couldn't have 2 of my centre mids and a winger set to support because it doesn't look right.

Not sure if its supersititous or the fact I'm a little OCD. Also probably why I'm **** at FM haha.

Clear squad then re-inserting the exact same players in the exact same positions, plus exact same subs.