I love this tatic, :D i tried many tatics but this one is best :D. Can you tell me how to change tac to defend and keep stamina when my team lead 3 or 4 goal?
Sorry for my bad english

I love this tatic, :D i tried many tatics but this one is best :D. Can you tell me how to change tac to defend and keep stamina when my team lead 3 or 4 goal?
Sorry for my bad english

Hey good question! I'd suggest that you lower the defensive-line, close down less, use "retain possesion", switch to control or standard, use "take a breather"...

These are the possibilities you have. It doesn't mean you have to use all of them :)

I gave this a go with Bayern in my 3rd season and the results were great we ended up winning the treble. Of course Bayern isn't the most challenging team to use but in the previous seasons using other tactics I lost in the first knock out round and the quarter finals in the champions league(both times to PSG).

dd7ff67eed5d166cb83403e984319ef2.jpg

166900a12934a14e702dfd50873b008b.jpg

3ad7ad0054980182f95d351b2c0c6f49.jpg

Here's my line up:

02d2c49baa5f25c56427d934542f164a.jpg

And here are Muller's stats for the season he was an absolute animal upfront:

5dd0687c05654ad64494aaf2b6e3eb9b.jpg

Ajax

Love this tactic. Won the league and cup easily with Ajax in the 1st 2 seasons ans won the the champions league in the 2nd season with a pretty average squad.

Very good tactic. Have tried it with Sevilla for 2 seasons. Won the league in season 2 and have been reached semi-finale of champions league both seasons. Beat Barca in qtr finale after winning home and away. Will be interesting to see how much better the results will get when my players reach their potensial. Have some very young players in the team who will only get better. Thanx for the tactic VerZa

Sounds good, boys!
Really great results, all of you! :)

I used your tactic on fm15 with several teams it was amazing.I am going to try this tactic on my save with lyon.can i change advanced playmaker to roaming playmaker

I used your tactic on fm15 with several teams it was amazing.I am going to try this tactic on my save with lyon.can i change advanced playmaker to roaming playmaker

Can't see why not. Try it out :)

Lovin' this tatic, but my team have a lot of bookings per game, what should I do about that?

Once again, world-class tactic. In my third season with Sevilla and managed to pip Barca to my 2nd title. Still not having much luck in Europe mind, not made it past 1st KO round yet. Only changes I made were remove GET STUCK IN as I was getting too many cards, being ranked first in both yellows (118) & reds (7) in the league; and like I did with your 2015 tactic, set keeper to Sweeper which seemed to improve defense, only conceded 4 goals in 10 games after I was knocked out of the UCL by United.

View attachment 161974View attachment 161972View attachment 161970View attachment 161969

My 4 best players by far were Gameiro (who now has 118 goals in 146 games across all comps for me), Vitolo (who kept wonderkid Matheus Pereira out of the team), old man Valero (who's 37 assists over 3 seasons from central midfield seem like a bargain for £10.5m) and Coke (with his freakish 19 assists this).

View attachment 161966View attachment 161965View attachment 161964View attachment 161963

Hey, nice tactik.
Could i Change one of the IF to Winger without killing the tactic?

hey VerZa, did you recommend any tweak? Play control instead attacking kills the tatic?