Video highlights of Ryo Miyaichi's Feyenoord debut

He's a young player doing well in a decent league in a decent team

He is still young and the most important thing is that he gets game time which he is getting

No one's saying he is messi as lfclove said but he looks like a decent player who has potential to improve and would fit in our AML position

He looks really good (albeit in the dutch league), having watched the full length video. Got pace to burn and actually can dribble better than Theo I'd say.

and people say we rave on about a certain player too much at my club.??? The lads sure dosent lack potential. Will be intresting to see hes development.

He looks really good (albeit in the dutch league), having watched the full length video. Got pace to burn and actually can dribble better than Theo I'd say.

Can assure you that the Dutch league is one of the best leagues in Europe for youngsters. They get plenty of playtime and learn the tactical aspect of football. Not just pumping balls forward and play defensive the whole time. There are dozen of players playing the big leagues now who started of in the Netherlands.

In the past Ronaldo and Romario started playing at PSV Eindhoven when they came to Europe and a more recent football star is Luis Suarez.

Can assure you that the Dutch league is one of the best leagues in Europe for youngsters. They get plenty of playtime and learn the tactical aspect of football. Not just pumping balls forward and play defensive the whole time. There are dozen of players playing the big leagues now who started of in the Netherlands.

In the past Ronaldo and Romario started playing at PSV Eindhoven when they came to Europe and a more recent football star is Luis Suarez.

I won't mention Afonso Alves, Mateja Kezman and so on and so forth...

The Dutch league can produce great players, sure, but also ones who flop spectacularly.

I won't mention Afonso Alves, Mateja Kezman and so on and so forth...

The Dutch league can produce great players, sure, but also ones who flop spectacularly.

True true. I was referring to other leagues like Germany, Italy and Belgium. Then the Dutch league is better for promising youngsters to go to even though our league is lower ranked.