Villarreal: El Submarino Amarillo

unlucky with the board selling player m8

it will be tough but stick with ..get a few loans,freebies etc

yeh, no problem with the lads that had been sold because they almost didn't play, in exeption of altidore to lyon for 12M cause he was being a good prospect.
the problem here is not gettin any of the fees! that's what gets me mad!

i was lookin for freebies but the ones i would like are allready tapped
and the 2 games away againts the big ones are gonna be real tough !!

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Well i'm a bit disapointed with this start of season, as i watch the board ******* on me selling players
like its sales day, beeing unable to buy any player who can really be a reliable option, and still with some of my keyplayers unsetlled because of constant transfers offers.
One thing i'm not enjoying at all is Rossi gettin notes from 5.1 to 6.2 in all 6 pre season games, nihat isn't playing better than him also, and isn't because of wanting to move clubs, cause due to their asking price being set at 100M no one are after them right now.
As if this seems to not be enough, my two first domestic games are against the blaugrana Champions & the galactics from madrid,as it gets even better cause are both away from home.
My third sense tells me that, this maybe wont be the season i really was expecting for.
Due to the board sales i'm also with a small squad at hand, and ill need to be very cautious with the injuries, and also my subs are still learning, cause they are still very young.

One positive point is Balotelli (it's almost like he is a new signing cause he had only played 5 games last season, due to his knee injury for 8 months) getting fit and scoring at least 2 magical ones.

Update in a couple of hours.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Here we GO!

Matiaz Fernandez 2 months off

Villarreal 1 AZ 0
(Balotelli, 88)

- lots of chances, terrible composure
- Nihat 2 months off

AZ 0 Villarreal 2
(Laurito, 31; Balotelli, 90+4)
Bolzoni sent off (55)

- we struggled a bit after losing one men, but the inevitable balotelli did the rest, fair play for the lad!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Champions League Group Stages
Group F: Manchester United, Galatasaray, Villarreal, Panathinaikos

we handed a tough group, but i think we have the talent to go through.

Barcelona 2 Villarreal 1
(Coloccini, 1)

- we score to early and didn't managed to cope with the avalanche, but we deserved at leastthe draw.

Real Madrid 0 Villarreal 0

- This one we really should have win, they look like amateurs (don't know why), i can't believe we couldn't score even once.

Panathinaikos 2 Villarreal 1

(Balotelli, 69)

- Come on! nasty stuff, gago scores an own goal at 90+3, we lose and morale gets down...

unlucky keep at it though things will get better

plus no u dont have to play real,barca for a good while

Villarreal 2 Espanyol 0
(Balotelli, 51; Cazorla, 86)

Villarreal 1 Bétis 1
(Balotelli, 44)

- we conceded again in the last minutes and lack off finishing again

Villarreal 5 Manchester United 0

- WOW !! what a game! we where a bit lucky, but did exactly what has to be done.. GOALS!!:D

Villarreal 3 R. Sociedad 1
(Rossi, 24, 29; Balotelli 45)

- quality football provides convincing win

Liga BBVA: 9th

more updates 2mrw

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Sevilla 3 Villarreal 2
(Gago, 11; Balotelli, 86)

- again we conceded a goal in the injury time, what a ****
- Balotelli out for 1 month

Villarreal 1 Cadiz 0
(Gago, 52)

- awfull performance!

Galatasaray 0 Villarreal 1
(Nihat, 44)
Nihat sent off (71)

Deportivo 2 Villarreal 2
(Cazorla, 8; Nihat, 68)
Nihat missed penalty at 88!

- we were leading by 2, capdevilla managed to score an own goal and do a penalty all in 7 minutes, if i had a sniper...

Granada 74 1 Villarreal 1
(Nihat, 90+2)

- FFS!! what is this?

A. Bilbao 2 Villarreal 2
(Rossi 10, 38)
Rossi sent off (88)

- ARGHHH!!! again we get a goal in the injury time ! wtf is happening? i'm starting to loose my temper!

Villarreal 3 Galatasaray 1
(Balotelli 58, 69, 87)
Capdevilla sent off (50)

- we struggle a bit because of Cap, but then a magical return to the competition by Balotelli

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

At the moment we're doing great at the champions league, 1st of the group, well done lads.

Regarding to La Liga, we're doing awfull, our football is pretty good, but we're conceding a lot of goals in the injury time, and my keyboard doesn't like that very much and neither do I!!

More updates soon...
(hope there's still someone following)

some mixed results their m8

good luck in future games:D

some mixed results their m8

good luck in future games:D

that's true, i'm conceding a lot in the last minutes and atm i can't do nothing about it cause i've been trying everything do change that problem..
and what upsets me, is that we are playing some nice football !

but tkhs mate, i'm looking to revert the situation

Unlucky with some of the results mate, hopefully you can pick it up from here :D