Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still be expected to achieve short term success.

Unless he spectacularly fails then I don't see them sacking him for 2nd place with £13m on his head, though. Surely even Roman isn't that dumb.

Unless he spectacularly fails then I don't see them sacking him for 2nd place with £13m on his head, though. Surely even Roman isn't that dumb.

How much did Carlo cost them???? He must of been 4 or 5 million, sacking him after a double winning season and then finishing 2nd. Sacking big Phil cost Roman nearly 16million.. the mans a muppet.

Drobga to Spurs in a deal to bring Modric in?

Nothing will be changed. Drogba and Torres didn't play well together. So it hardly matters..

And Why will Drogba leave Chelsea to Spurs when there are few clubs like Milan and Madrid are interested..

Nothing will be changed. Drogba and Torres didn't play well together. So it hardly matters..

And Why will Drogba leave Chelsea to Spurs when there are few clubs like Milan and Madrid are interested..

Falcao is different to Drogba. AVB may have a different way of thinking.. I don't know. Personally think Hulk will suit Chelsea more than Falcao but we'll see.

Why not? He loves the Premier League, and they can't guarantee him first team football like Spurs can/will.

I don't care, my love will stay strong.

I think Drogba would be pretty stupid to go to Spurs when Real, Inter and Milan are all apparently interested. I'm sure he'd get FT football wherever he goes... Other than Chelsea because their ridiculous January spending on Torres means Roman feels he has to justify that and play Torres whatever form he's in.

Torres will blossom you will see!! Once Chelsea get a bit more creativity in the midfield he will ruin defences once again.

How much did Carlo cost them???? He must of been 4 or 5 million, sacking him after a double winning season and then finishing 2nd. Sacking big Phil cost Roman nearly 16million.. the mans a muppet.

The mans not a muppet, that money he proberly keeps in his sock draw. He has more money than you could spend and he demands success.

Very surpised with these storys but i will say this, last week i said somthing big will happen in the manager department next Monday!!!!!!

Saying that i did think it would be concering Hiddink not Boas. Its a gamble without a dout but he already knows how the club works and he plays the Chelsea way a 4-3-3. People are talking about Falcao comming and i think its just the media putting 2 and 2 together, i would say Hulk is more a Chelsea and Premier League player than Falcao. One question i have is what will happen with the likely signings of De Bryune and Lukaku now its not Hiddink?? I still want them especially Lukaku but is it what Boas wants??

Like i say huge gamble but the man speaks good English, plays football the way Roman wants to see and all he knows is success which is key.

The mans not a muppet, that money he proberly keeps in his sock draw. He has more money than you could spend and he demands success.

Very surpised with these storys but i will say this, last week i said somthing big will happen in the manager department next Monday!!!!!!

Saying that i did think it would be concering Hiddink not Boas. Its a gamble without a dout but he already knows how the club works and he plays the Chelsea way a 4-3-3. People are talking about Falcao comming and i think its just the media putting 2 and 2 together, i would say Hulk is more a Chelsea and Premier League player than Falcao. One question i have is what will happen with the likely signings of De Bryune and Lukaku now its not Hiddink?? I still want them especially Lukaku but is it what Boas wants??

Like i say huge gamble but the man speaks good English, plays football the way Roman wants to see and all he knows is success which is key.

SSN implied Hiddink would be some sort of director shadowing AVB's work. Makes sense, really. The young, talented one starting up with the experience overseeing things.

Im still not 100% convinced Essien will be a Chelsea player next season if someone bids good money for him.

I don't see what Ramires offers, apart from floating around making a couple of passes here and there tbh.

I don't see what Ramires offers, apart from floating around making a couple of passes here and there tbh.

Seriously??? You ask any Chelsea fan and they will tell you he was our best midfielder last season by a country mile.

Ok, before i get verbally murdered because i said multiple times he was gonna stay in Porto... I wish AVB the best luck in the world, and thanks for everything he did for us.

Also, this isn't confirmed yet lads, so don't start the party early ;)

SSN implied Hiddink would be some sort of director shadowing AVB's work. Makes sense, really. The young, talented one starting up with the experience overseeing things.

It makes sence, plus if Boas dosent win his first game (Vitesse away in a friendly) he will proberly be sacked and then Roman has a ready made replacement in Hiddink waiting in the wings.

as blyndreaper said it isnt confirmed and it better be just rumors after watching him say he would stay in porto while crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back