Villas-Boas linked with Chelsea job

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer Essien hasn't been great, but when he was at his best he was brilliant. I think Essien and Ramiers are similar, I'd keep Essien over Ramiers, Lampard ain't the sort of player to carve open defences with his passing ability, so who knows I'm sure the new manager will pit his stamp on the team. I'd like to see Neymar and Hulk either side of Torres tho that could be amazing. Maybe Josh mceachran could be the man in the midfield pulling the strings.

This came as a shock to me. I was going to think that Guus Hiddink would go to Chelsea, apparently not. It's great to have a man like Villas-Boas in the club, looking forward to the next season! :)

I want a little bit of credit here lol, i said somthing would happen Monday got it from my "sources" and its correct lol.

Yer Essien hasn't been great, but when he was at his best he was brilliant. I think Essien and Ramiers are similar, I'd keep Essien over Ramiers, Lampard ain't the sort of player to carve open defences with his passing ability, so who knows I'm sure the new manager will pit his stamp on the team. I'd like to see Neymar and Hulk either side of Torres tho that could be amazing. Maybe Josh mceachran could be the man in the midfield pulling the strings.

Essien is a ball-winning midfielder and Ramires is a box-to-box midfielder, they aren't that similar.

A Portugese Chanel just said they expect the deal to be done in a matter of hours. Its just a case of getting all the paperwork done and the money transfered to Porto.

A Portugese Chanel just said they expect the deal to be done in a matter of hours. Its just a case of getting all the paperwork done and the money transfered to Porto.

*The awkward moment when Romans card bounces*

*The awkward moment when Romans card bounces*

Lol could you imagine. Im sure he will just say "oh ****, nevermind ok lets see how much i got on me. Should be enough to cover it"

Lol could you imagine. Im sure he will just say "oh ****, nevermind ok lets see how much i got on me. Should be enough to cover it"

"Hmm, ****, I've only got fifty million on me, I think I left my wallet at home. Hang on, let me sell my gold-plated volcano, will that be worth enough?"

So happy this has come true, I really thought we need someone like him... a young charismatic manager who has worked with us before and plays some really attractive football, I got so much respect for him I really feel he can cut it in the EPL considering he has worked here before and he knows the League well

Anyone thinks he was reccommended by Mourinho to Roman, consdering both have got back to friendly terms?
?

So happy this has come true, I really thought we need someone like him... a young charismatic manager who has worked with us before and plays some really attractive football, I got so much respect for him I really feel he can cut it in the EPL considering he has worked here before and he knows the League well

Anyone thinks he was reccommended by Mourinho to Roman, consdering both have got back to friendly terms?
?

No. Roman obviously heard about him after his incredible season with Porto and realised he's the best manager for the club. Hiddink didn't want full-time club management anymore so gets both men to fill roles that are vacant that he wanted.

Not sure he NEEDED to be recommended by anyone. Most people knew who he was after that season.

Not sure he NEEDED to be recommended by anyone. Most people knew who he was after that season.

Yeah but then it was one season, obviously the fact that he has worked at Chelsea worked in his favour too and that Hiddink probably did not want a full-time job

Missed out on Schteve so they go for this overrated joker.

Ridiculous.

lol sacked in May 2012?

I'll go ape **** if that happens lol

In all seriousness, AVB deserves a chance, maybe he wont do too well in the first season but he is young and has a good tacticla mind.. he can build a dynasty at Chelsea but considering the owner we have, unrealistic i know but dreams are free lol

Fc Porto released a statement saying no one has paid for the clause and no one even showed interest yet. Can be a lie ofc... But..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back