Virtua Tennis 3(XBOX 360)

Plus there's online play aswell, not sure if it will work for my copy of the game but it will be fun if it did.

I bought VT3 the other day for £15. Only played a handful of games but so far I've noticed that it's a kit more skilled than Top Spin 2. Top Spin was more of an arcade game but this is a simulation.

I'm impressed, the career mode is much better on VT3 :)

Already looks like its worth the £15.

I'm liking it so far, although I don't think I'm very good as my guy seems to dive for every shot lol...what am i doing wrong?

You're pressing the button way to early. Just work on your positioning and don't press the buttons untill you're a foot away from the ball, any more and you dive. Been a while since I played it though, traded it in months ago cos only one person on my list played it and I got bored of all the lamers in random matches.

Yeh I was used to top spin where u could press the button whenever u wanted to. Starting to press it later now and it works...although I think dives are far too common.

I need some help. In World Tour in the King of Players one I keep getting absolutely killed. I win all the other tournaments with ease but when I play this (done it twice now) I have lost 0-6 and 2-6 against Ancic. It's solid :(

Yeh it's impossible. If you lose aswell you have to wait a whole ******* year just to play it again aswell. To practice just play some exhibiton on the hardest setting.

Been to centre parcs since monday and got back today and one of my mates brought this and i loved it, i used to play smash court tennis and never played a tennis game since then but this is awesome, we could get a few fm tornuments going if you can do it the same way as pro

I don't have Xbox Live anymore so wouldn't be able to :(