Reaction score
As you may know, my last story, QPR - Bringing the R's to Greatness, wouldn't load up as the file was corrupt (I'll be saving this game twice so I'll always have back-up) or something so, I've decided to start a story with the mighty Saints. I will be doing updates every 2 months, or when there is some transfer news. I will be posting up screen shots every two months will the league table, transfer history, fixtures/results and Finances.

Hope you guys will be following, updating soon.. :wub:

saints-logo-southampton-fc-701293.jpg

Rickie lambert scored 43 league goals for me in first season. Sign ***** Topp may not look goot enough, but for me he got 2nd signing of the season. Also look into the Ghanian Yakubu Right Back and Sebastian Viera and maybe Ebi Smolarek. Tabare Viudez is a must.

Quick Removal of Dead Wood:
Just days after taking the job, John Quirke has released ALL of his backroom Staff and replaced them with his own choice of coaches, physios, scouts and a new Assistant Manager. There has been a lot of quick changes to the Squad of players too, having sold 5 fringe players, which include Paul Wotton and Oliver Lancashire..

Good luck anyway, make use of Rickie Lambert

I will, and thanks..

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Rickie lambert scored 43 league goals for me in first season. Sign ***** Topp may not look goot enough, but for me he got 2nd signing of the season. Also look into the Ghanian Yakubu Right Back and Sebastian Viera and maybe Ebi Smolarek. Tabare Viudez is a must.

Tabare Viudez isn't in my game, Viera and Smolarek won't come to me, and I've offerd ***** a contract..

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quirke raids the Bargain Basement and Loan Market:
John Quirke today, released a statement saying he has brought in 4 new faces to the club. ''Nacer (Barazite) and Gael (Kakuta) were brought in on loan to the club as I feel they will provide very good back up and may be in the first team depending on how they train over the coming weeks.''
Quirke also brought in golden oldie, Ian Walker on a free, and former Everton player, Andy Van Der Mayde also on a free.. ''I firmly believe they can help us win promotion, bring experience to the youngsters and win the cliub points on their own.''

Nice to see you bringing in your own backroom staff ^^) Good luck. Wouldn't of sold Wotton though, he is class in midfield for my Brighton team, plus he's really versatile :) Believe me when I say, get John Bostock on loan. Class for my Brighton team ^^) Btw, my Brighton are 2nd.

Can Gael Kakuta play yet?

Nice to see you bringing in your own backroom staff ^^) Good luck. Wouldn't of sold Wotton though, he is class in midfield for my Brighton team, plus he's really versatile :) Believe me when I say, get John Bostock on loan. Class for my Brighton team ^^) Btw, my Brighton are 2nd.

Can Gael Kakuta play yet?

Thanks, didn't need him, waste of wage budget, I already have 4 players on loan.. He can't, but I'm paying nothing towards his wages, so I'll just wait till after Christmas..:wub:

Yeah, pity I have to wait. I have made another two signings =P

Quirke brings in yet another 2 new faces but admits there'll be no more:

John Quirke told us earlier today that he has signed yet another 2 new players for the saints. The players are goal machine, ***** Topp, and Wonderkid, Josh Lambo. ***** Topp was free and Lambo was 375k. When asked if that's the end of the spending spree, Quirke responded,''Yes, that's all for now, but if the right deal for a right back comes along, I'll jump at it, but for now, thats all.'' When asked,''What about Marek Saganowski? Can you confirm his future?'' he responded in a negative manner,'' I believe I more than enough strikers here, if the right offer comes in, and he feels he wants to move on, there'll be absolutely no one stopping him'' Its rumoured Boro are interested..

Some good signings there mate. Keep it up.

Marek leaves for 400k:

Saganowski has signed for Coventry for 400k, Boro would only offer 300k and Southampton wanted as much as they could get so they only accepted Cov's offer.''Glad he's gone,'' was the words muttered under JohnQuirke's breath. Rumour has it there was a disagreement.

Final Transfers, Current Squad/Tactics & Pre-Season Results:

Last edited:
EBI SMOLAREK. Try and get him, he worked wonders for your QPR.

In January ask for more money they supplied me with £3.5m.

August/September Update:

League: Happy enough with the league form, shaky start but starting to pick up momentum, should fulfill our playoff hopes.

League Cup: Dissappointing loss vs Wrexham! Should've won, unlucky but now we shall concentrate on league more.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy:
Played poorly, got away with it with a win on penalties vs Wycombe.

Finances: Very good from 3m at the start of the season to 5m now, and our squad is definatelly better now.

Best Players:

Highest Av Rating: Radhi Jaidi, 7.30.
Top Scorer: Rickie Lambert, 6 in 10.
Top Assister: Morgan Schneiderlin 5, in 10.

Overall Thought:
I'm pleased with our recent form.

Screenies of our Current League Table, Current Finances and our Latest Results.

ive done a few seasons with the saints and papa waigo is amazing, dont worry about topp hes not important mate, use waigo and lambert together, also buy joszef kanta from MTK