nice, waiting for that^^) i made over 500k loss monthly in the first year?:O maybe that explains my budget problemsXD

December/January:

League: I am happy with our league form still. We should be in the playoffs at the end of the season. Pleased with this.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Won in the 1st leg of the South Final.

Finances: Steady finances, not much to update here as not much happens during the season!

Best Players:
Highest Average Rating: Ricky Lambert, 7.17
Top Scorer: Ricky Lambert, 29 in 39.
Top Assister: Andy Van Der Meyde, 12 in 36.

Overall Thought: I'm happy, although before every match, they say if I get a bad result 'll get sacked, it's been happening for the last month =S

Next update,February March & April

Screenies: League, Results & Finances

Last edited:
Some amazing form, board being a tad harsh but your making the most of Lambert, you can deffo push on for playoffs now

A bit harsh but good luck in reaching the playoffs.

Hopefully the playoffs.

Thanks guys, and im looking into pacheco, i dont really need him.

February/March & April:

League: Delighted that we are only a point off the playoffs, but there's only two matches to go, fingers crossed!

Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Won in the Final 4-0, DELIGHTED.

Finances: Steady finances, not much to update here as not much happens during the season!

Best Players:
Highest Average Rating: Gael Kakuta, 7.35
Top Scorer: Ricky Lambert, 39 in 53 (Kakuta 9 in 11 =]=]=])
Top Assister: Andy Van Der Meyde, 17 in 50. Adam Lallana 17 in 52.

Overall Thought: Anxious! The last two matches are Vital! Delighted with JPT, Kakuta, and the Team in general (if the next 2 results go as planned)

Next update: Last 2 League Matches

Screenies: League, Results & Finances

Well done mate, some good results there.

Quirke,''Absolutely Ecstatic'':

After the final match of the season, John Quirke was asked what did he make of his team getting into the playoffs. He replied,''Oh God, I'm absolutely Ecstatic! Now we just have to get promoted, Easy!'' He said in a sarcastic manner. Also, he was asked were the rumours about Gael true, he said,''Yes,Yes, we held a meeting last night and decided a figure with Chelsea, and he agreed personel term, Kakuta is now a Saint'' =]

Next Update will be the Playoff Semi (and Hopefully Final! =P)

Fantastic, if you get Gael Kakuta you have done even better, good luck in playoffs

Promted!:

Quirke,'' Just one thing to say before I go grab a victory pint, Saints Fan, Can you taste promotion? Cos I can, YEAAHH''. He seems excited to say the least.

Here are some end of season screenies.

Also, I have Kakuta joining me in July for 1.4m.
And, Cherundolo joining me in July on a Bosman.

My Next update will be with all my transfers, my pre season friendlies, and my start in the league upto August 31st =]

Goodbye till then, hope you guys enjoy my first season.

PS, any feedback, like any features you'd like me to add to my story? Thanks.

Well in mate, hopefully you can aim for promotion in championship, scored a **** of a lot of goals though, lucky Lallana got the goal in the 91st minute ehh

good to see you got promoted, waiting for next season^^)

Brilliant stuff mate finishing 4th with a 10 point deduction and you've done even better getting Kakuta for £1.4m! Pure magic.

I'll be continuing the story next weekend. Trying to figure out how to make a sig now =P