Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

voasy

Reaction score
View attachment 461877

Hey Guys,

ITS HERE!!!.. Thanks to calcal for uploading the editor for me I have been able to prepare the much anticipated Level 11 file!, yes of course I will try go lower than this but you guys have to accept this for now!! :) As you all know last year this was a huge hit so I hope you all find it the same!

Changes from v1.2 to v1.3:

• [*=center]Fixed Errors with teams been in incorrect divisions
    [*=center]Fixed goal difference and fixture errors
    [*=center]Fixed Essex Senior League Issue!!
    [*=center]Added Level 9 Cups
    [*=center]Level 10 League Structure! With some cups!
    [*=center]Added a Basic Level 11 Structure - Did not do many cups!

So to get this started here is the instructions below:

1. Go to Start, My Documents, Sports Interactive.
View attachment 461838

2. Then Go to Football Manager 2014.

View attachment 461836

3. The go into Editor Data, then copy the file that I have provided below into that folder.

View attachment 461833

4. After this go to Football Manager itself!, choose New Career Game and Football Manager NOT CLASSIC!

View attachment 461832

5. Then this little window will pop-up below, as you can see it says there is 1 enabled editor file! Click OK!

View attachment 461831

6. Then after this click on England, then Next Game overview in the corner.

View attachment 461830

7. It will then bring up the lowest league, as you can see when you click the menu you can go lower! click this then Start Game on the right.

View attachment 461829

8. This will then pop-up click Start Game and wait for the database to load! (THIS CAN TAKE SOME TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP! PLUS THERE IS MORE DETAIL THIS YEAR)

View attachment 461828

After this you should be able to choose your team etc and get playing!! Good luck and welcome to another year of my files!

Also if you want to keep me updated on how your saves are going that would be nice :)

Thank you so much for your patience, as I know many of you have been messaging me!

I reached 10,000 downloads last year and I am hoping to reach a little more this year.

So again thanks so much and I apologise for the delay

Any questions just pm me.

Cheers
Voasy

Again like I said before any donations for the work I do would be great doesn't have to be hardly anything just the thought!
If you wish to you can donate for the work I do here is the button below:
Thank you

View attachment 461860

View attachment 445116

Last edited:
Whenever I receive the game mate, or the editor.. talking 4 hours after that maybe, I am hoping it is tomorrow but like I say if someone can get me the editor on a filesharing site copied over from their pc then I will be on my way with it.

Till then I am just waiting for Postman Pat to deliver.

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing how far I can go with Celtic Nation from the Northern League

Trying to get the editor from somewhere now guys, fingers crossed!

hiya buddy. look forward to playing this

Anyone out there got the editor they can send me? haha

I posted it on your profile didnt i mate? well i think i did?

Not that I am aware of mate, will have a look though.

Well your suppose to get it through Steam.. on Tools then download it, then it saves to:
C:>Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>common>Football Manager 2014 Editor.

Thats what I need the full folder of the Football Manager 2014 Editor, I will be able to get it when my game arrives as I will download it but I want it now to get cracking while im waiting.

Its currently uploading! 25%..taking its time! wont be too long!

Cheers lad, then just me to download it! haha shouldnt take too long on Virgin 100mb haha

Looking forward to this, going to take the mighty Hartley Wintney as far as I can again (L1 last year with consecutive promotions).

Cheers for the hard work you lot put into the custom leagues, it's much appreciated.

Looking forward to this, going to take the mighty Hartley Wintney as far as I can again (L1 last year with consecutive promotions).

Cheers for the hard work you lot put into the custom leagues, it's much appreciated.

It is not a problem at all mate, I took Scarborough Athletic all the way winning most things, think it will be harder this year though.

Thanks for showing your appreciation.

I got Farsley AFC into L1 last year too!! love lower leagues, brilliant work guys that make them

can not wait for this, im hopeless at editting

i got chorley (town where i live) to the championship but then they went bust and had to sell all my decent player,

can not wait for this, im hopeless at editting

i got chorley (town where i live) to the championship but then they went bust and had to sell all my decent player,

****** ****.. must of been bad to go bust!, need to build well in the early years and save as much money as you possibly can! and try and get quite far in the FA cup etc.. so that you can gain some good deals with bigger clubs.

Otherwise the cost of the Championship does drain your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.