Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have the Northern League or North-West Counties in your file.

I will double check but I am pretty sure I do mate

Voasy's Lower League English file coming soon...........

Hey guys,

Just so you know I am going to upload a new version of the file later on. I am changing the names of the lower leagues for example to their official names like: Evo-Stik etc

So if you guys want to re-download about 7pm then you can.

I am also looking for another person who is very good at graphics to create kits, logos etc for the lower league file.

Cheers
voasy

Yeah they appear to be missing. Cheers buddy.

Yeah will sort it tonight after work, il upload it for v1.1 so keep an eye out for the title to change on the thread, then re-download.
Cheers

voasy

Voasy,I added a couple of cups to your file (made up ones) The Non League cup and and the northern trophy...How do you add qualifying rounds on to them? Got them in the game but kicks right into the 1st round But theirs loads of teams in them?

Voasy,I added a couple of cups to your file (made up ones) The Non League cup and and the northern trophy...How do you add qualifying rounds on to them? Got them in the game but kicks right into the 1st round But theirs loads of teams in them?

Pretty sure you have to go to the top and click Rules then Test Advanced rules then it opens it so you can edit everything!

then you should be able to add them somewhere in the cup.

Cheers
voasy

Nice one voasy! Can't wait to get started as Poole town!

Is it true that these lower leagues won't have up to date squads?

Is it true that these lower leagues won't have up to date squads?

Well I manage Scarborough Athletic in the Ryman South D1 and they have the full squad.

Well Carshalton are a shell of a team. That's a shame.

Well Carshalton are a shell of a team. That's a shame.

Well i am sorry to disappoint you, but it takes me enough time to put together all the leagues, promotion places/relegation places, cups etc..

And play the actual game!, like I get you want everything! but I can't do that I only have so much time.

I aren't having a go here either, just prefer it if you could appreciate the actual fact you can play lower leagues, and maybe one of the transfer/squad guys on here can do the squad for you.

I unfortunately don't have the time as people are messaging me on an hourly basis asking for different country files.

Voasy..Did you notice that you can only have 3 subs? Im using FC United so the northern premier?

Voasy..Did you notice that you can only have 3 subs? Im using FC United so the northern premier?

Yes, if I am perfectly honest this is my own tweak.. I prefer it to be more like higher level, I think it gets your team use to being able to play higher.

I always change this, sorry if you prefer having more.

Status
Not open for further replies.