Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no problem uploading something useful that cannot be found elsewhere, and although taking credit for someone else's work is wrong, it's something that happens all the time. I can even look past that, although consider if it was your own work - hours of time and effort stolen or discredited?

my real issue is that requesting donations is very distasteful. It shouldn't happen, whether the work is your own or not

I agree asking for donations is a joke. I'm just angry and yes saying angry over a database sounds silly but it's my own work and I have proof that it's been copied. If someone claims it's there database when about 30 people and myself have shown that it isn't and voasy still insists he hasn't copied it then you tend to get annoyed. But I'm going to keep on about this because myself and people who download my content are not happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone send his paypal a virus :p - kidding.

but yeah asking for donations for your own work, i can understand the time LFC and the mails of "this guy had a good game, change his stats" emails is ridiculous... i saw a guy ask for a stat increase coz the player signed for a new higher league club, yeah, he become a better player signing his name on a new contract.... asking for donations for scalped work is taking the ****.

It's all very well being annoyed, but the level you are taking it to is unhealthy, talk to mods, post in the threads but keep it civil and don't become bullies. If he's in the wrong, then so be it, but I saw mention of people adding him on fb over this? I just don't see how it should become something like this. If your work has been stolen, then you have a right to be annoyed, but keep it at a respectful level please.

It's all very well being annoyed, but the level you are taking it to is unhealthy, talk to mods, post in the threads but keep it civil and don't become bullies. If he's in the wrong, then so be it, but I saw mention of people adding him on fb over this? I just don't see how it should become something like this. If your work has been stolen, then you have a right to be annoyed, but keep it at a respectful level please.

How can we be annoying when we are trying to prove a point, we're not bullies, and I've said this before until this is proven the he copied it, we will not stop this

How can we be annoying when we are trying to prove a point, we're not bullies, and I've said this before until this is proven the he copied it, we will not stop this

If you're right, then I agree with you. I just think being less aggressive about it, and less forceful about it would be better. You guys would look better to people not knowing whats happening (i.e me) and it wouldn't look as much like a group of people teaming up against voasy. Just my opinion

Where did he steal it from, i've had it since Nov at least?

What level was that at wkdsoul? Because my level 11 was released on the 1st of December and then voasy released level 11 13th December

Where are these photos that prove it's 'stolen', if it is we will take it down.

Once I get home from work and on my laptop I will prove it.

What level was that at wkdsoul? Because my level 11 was released on the 1st of December and then voasy released level 11 13th December

Oh at least down to County level, i know that much, coz i had to fix a few things and move Maine Road to where i wanted, which site was yours on? My post is on page 10 ish,

Last edited:
His database had been up for 16 pages and a month, by the time yours was available, how does that work? I had it working on the 10th November.

Its a geniune question btw not getting into this accusation ****.. but your accusing him of steal work a month later then his was available. unless he copied yours and just killed his previous work.

Which site was yours on to download?

So the claim is that Voasy had down to level 10 on his own? but down to level 11 he just copied yours? Since he had down to level 10 before yours was up.

Surely, the counter claim there is that you stole voasy's down to level 10 and just added another tier, and when he added a tier the number of changes was identical, because he essentially did what you did. Have you systematically checked the changes, or at least a quick overview. It may be the same number of changes, but different changes being made.

ARE YOU TWO PAIR OF IDIOTS!!!!! I'VE ONLY RELEASED LEVEL 11 ON NONE OTHER LEVELS!! READ THIS. THIS IS AFTER I RELEASED MY VERSION..
He's really gonna only be able to add promotion/relegation that is divisible by the amount of leagues in the level above the lowest level. Since these leagues generally only have 1 promotion spot, so as an example say level 10 only has 10 leagues, he'll only be able to build level 11 to 10 leagues

THIS POST WAS ON THE 15TH OF THE 12TH

So the claim is that Voasy had down to level 10 on his own? but down to level 11 he just copied yours? Since he had down to level 10 before yours was up.

Surely, the counter claim there is that you stole voasy's down to level 10 and just added another tier, and when he added a tier the number of changes was identical, because he essentially did what you did. Have you systematically checked the changes, or at least a quick overview. It may be the same number of changes, but different changes being made.
Yes he has, because magically, he made the same mistakes as Steve, E.G the FA cup replay problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.