Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Vanarama South team Havant & Waterlooville, predicted 13th in the league.

Results speak for themselves. Insane tactic, using it with Instant Results, absolutely overperforming everything, and I added one free player who is weaker than the one I had already. Probably the best tactic I've tested so far on this forum.

View attachment 73869 View attachment 73868
Thanks for the awesome tactic !

Vanarama South team Havant & Waterlooville, predicted 13th in the league.

Results speak for themselves. Insane tactic, using it with Instant Results, absolutely overperforming everything, and I added one free player who is weaker than the one I had already. Probably the best tactic I've tested so far on this forum.

View attachment 1138819 View attachment 1138820
Thanks for the awesome tactic !
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad to hear it works for you!
The impressive goal difference is what I mostly like.

it's a Korean tactic created by another person he just changed the name of the tactic! See by for yourself

https://www.fmnation.net/tactics18/19997730
Thank you for letting us know.
The Korean guy who uploaded this tactic on the website of 'fmnation' is me.
I have uploaded my tactic on both website here and there.
I think you are also Korean, so you can visit Korean fm website to look around and get some information.
As you can see, the meaning of his Korean nickname on the website is my nickname in English.
In other words, View attachment 73842means vocal training.
When I made my nickname for this website, I forgot a 'i' in my nickname, so my nickname here is VocalTraning.
By the way, Thank you for your interest and effort.

Last edited:
Impressed so far, but more testing to follow.

My early impressions:

This tactic appears to be the most effective version/tweak of the 5-2-3 post 18.2 patch. This version restores the 5-2-3 to it's pre-patch broken level of performances with 25+ shots at goal with a 1:2 on target ratio, whilst also minimizing chances conceded.

Last edited:
Here is another update with managing Stoke predicted to finish 11th.
This time I separated my team to 1st and 2nd team, and used 1st for away and big match, and used 2nd for home and minor match.

View attachment 73846View attachment 73845View attachment 73844View attachment 73843

won all games in total 13 games, and scored 34 and conceded 7.
This time the average scoring a little bit decreased but the average conceding also a little bit decreased.
I think if I did not do rotation very strictly, there would be more goals.

ford sosta

Impressed so far, but more testing to follow.

My early impressions:

This tactic appears to be the most effective version/tweak of the 5-2-3 post 18.2 patch. This version restores the 5-2-3 to it's pre-patch broken level of performances with 25+ shots at goal with a 1:2 on target ratio, whilst also minimizing chances conceded.
Thanks for your feedback.
I hope you could get even better results after tactic is fully familiarized.

Thank You Mate, for this brilliant tactics.

I'm managing Parma, 1st match after promotion to Serie A we win 7-0 to Chievo, and the next game we win 10-2 to Bologna.

I'm sorry, I cant uploaded the SS cause Im at office now.

The Best FM18 Tactics so far.

Thank You Mate, for this brilliant tactics.

I'm managing Parma, 1st match after promotion to Serie A we win 7-0 to Chievo, and the next game we win 10-2 to Bologna.

I'm sorry, I cant uploaded the SS cause Im at office now.

The Best FM18 Tactics so far.
It is good to hear the tactics works very well for you.
Thank you for your feedback!

Super tactic, only with the problem of get too much cards, but probably is the best tactic at the moment!

DiMartino is a very good tactic but after updating you better like yours
Thank you for your comment.
I had used DiMartino tactic before the 18.2 update, but I think the update has ruined long pass of Center defenders.
Enjoy your game and welcome more feedback!

Do you think this would work with my Plymouth team am in the championship really low budget and struggling at the min

Do you think this would work with my Plymouth team am in the championship really low budget and struggling at the min
Honestly I have not tried to manage any team in the championship, so I am not sure.
However, even though Huddersfield is the team predicted the last one in EPL, they can compete with top teams such as Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and so on for title.
So, I think it could be worth a shot.
All my tests has been done without any contact or signing.
If you allow Owner or Football director to contact, sign or renewal, they will get some loan players who could be very helpful for your roster.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment.
I had used DiMartino tactic before the 18.2 update, but I think the update has ruined long pass of Center defenders.
Enjoy your game and welcome more feedback!

The role of the dynamo is very important. You need a good man.

Thanks for going tottenham things are good

Hi can’t download the tactic as I’m in work atm,is the passing mixed short or more direct?thanks

Hi can’t download the tactic as I’m in work atm,is the passing mixed short or more direct?thanks
I hope this could be the answer for you.
View attachment 73822

Besides team instruction, there are many player instructions for many roles of the tactic, so it would be better to download and check them so that you could check everything.
Thank you for your interest.