Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Here is another test with Manchester United.
View attachment 1139089
Anthony Martial is used as Center Striker, and his rating is 9.16, and he has made 21 goals and 4 assists in 10 games.

View attachment 1139092
Andre Herrera got a red card 8 min after the match started, but the result is insane.

View attachment 1139095
Scored 61, conceded10 in 14 games.
average scoring is more than 4 and average conceding is less than 1.

Mate, when you got red card, what the formation looks like?
I mean, what position you pulled out?

Mate, when you got red card, what the formation looks like?
I mean, what position you pulled out?
Dude, I always pull out one of midfielders.
If I feel I need a goal, I pulled CAR out, and if I need stability of defense, I pulled MEZ out.
In my experience, without CAR, it would show better performance if you are a big team.

I'm trying in Brazilian League, tomorrow i'll post results!

Thanks for sharing bro

I'm trying in Brazilian League, tomorrow i'll post results!

Thanks for sharing bro
That is very interesting.
I have never tried in Brazilian League.
I am looking forward to your results and feedback!
Thanks dude.

I started using this in Scottish league one and won the league and Petrofac cup with Ayr Utd I then moved to Hamilton who were relegated from Spl I won the Scottish championship and Petrofac cup im now manager of fc midjitlland in Denmark after being bored of Scotland and yet again its working wonders great tactic

I started using this in Scottish league one and won the league and Petrofac cup with Ayr Utd I then moved to Hamilton who were relegated from Spl I won the Scottish championship and Petrofac cup im now manager of fc midjitlland in Denmark after being bored of Scotland and yet again its working wonders great tactic
It is great!
Good to hear it works for you very well.
I hope you will get every title in every league where you belong.

It might be because of the way of my management for fm.
As you know, the management is also an important part especially when you manage minor or low predicted team.
Here are some tips for management.

1. After game starts, check your players who don't speak the language of your league.
Right click players' name, and go to training, and then you can see who cannot speak the language.
Send them intensive language course.
Communication between team members is very important since it can affect the result a lot.
2. set friendly match with very small reputation team as many as possible when you do not have any match in a week or during international matches. So that your players can be familiar with the tactic.
You can score a lot with the match with very small reputation team.
It also help your rotation members keep their match sharpness well and help all your members' morale keep better than superb.
3. Do not complement your players frequently.
Complement make your players lazy, which results in bad result.
In the match or after match, do not complement a lot. You should criticize players in the match even though you are 2 or 3 points ahead.
Only players who over 9 average rating in the last match will be complemented by individual speak after the match.
4. In the game, you can shout your players every 10 min.
When you score or concede, you can shout again.
Shouting affects the result a lot, so you should shout in the game.
When you concede, select push forward or demand more.
Then you could see your team score very quickly.

You sir, are a genius. Thanks for all your effort to help others on the site. As i've written before, I play with Arsenal in my first season, and results are OK. I'm currently second, but Manchester United are first and totally unrealistic they have 23 wins and 3 draws so far. My last 3 games are 6-0 vs. Leicester (win), 2-1 vs. Everton (loss) and 5-1 vs. Chelsea (win)

I will try and follow your instructions to see if there is any improvement. After i've won everything (hopefully) with Arsenal I will try my hometown club, AaB, from Denmark.

Cheers

I have heard of FC Midtjylland but midjitlland? ;)

My, oh my! This is what happened to Liverpool 4 games after I implemented this tactic... Since the 70th minute I was 10 men. Will post more updates as soon as I have.

View attachment 73625

what is up with the utterly **** defense?
Two matches ended 3 - 3.
It's not good for small teams, the opponent simply creates too many chances.
And another thing, on corners the opponents gets counters 2 vs 1 defender.

. In the game, you can shout your players every 10 min.
When you score or concede, you can shout again.
Shouting affects the result a lot, so you should shout in the game.
When you concede, select push forward or demand more.
Then you could see your team score very quickly.

so can you give us list of shouts you would use as you say when concede you say push forward but what you say rest game?

what is up with the utterly **** defense?
Two matches ended 3 - 3.
It's not good for small teams, the opponent simply creates too many chances.
And another thing, on corners the opponents gets counters 2 vs 1 defender.

I'm playing with a small team and works perfectly dude

You sir, are a genius. Thanks for all your effort to help others on the site. As i've written before, I play with Arsenal in my first season, and results are OK. I'm currently second, but Manchester United are first and totally unrealistic they have 23 wins and 3 draws so far. My last 3 games are 6-0 vs. Leicester (win), 2-1 vs. Everton (loss) and 5-1 vs. Chelsea (win)

I will try and follow your instructions to see if there is any improvement. After i've won everything (hopefully) with Arsenal I will try my hometown club, AaB, from Denmark.

Cheers
Thank you for feedback.
I hope you will win every remaining game.