Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hey mate which skin did you use on your first post where are the huddersfield results? great tatic btw ;)

Testing v4 with Porto from Portugal. Title contender but huge underdog in europe! lets see :) will post results later! (vocal i still want that skin seems awesome xD)

Love the V4 tactic! Working well with my Club Brugge save!

Hey mate which skin did you use on your first post where are the huddersfield results? great tatic btw ;)

Testing v4 with Porto from Portugal. Title contender but huge underdog in europe! lets see :) will post results later! (vocal i still want that skin seems awesome xD)
Thank you for your interest.
I am using Gunzo skin, which you could find on this site: https://www.fmnation.net/index.php?mid=skin18&page=5&document_srl=19887134
Maybe you need to log in there.
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks!

What about traning and tactic before game?
I let Assistant coach to deal with all training but match training.
I set tactic for match training before tactic familiarity is full.
After then, I set set-piece attack for match training.

There are many important information and tips in red or green on the 1st thread.
Please read them and follow them so that you could get the best result and performance.
Thanks!

Liverpool: 22 games, 2 draws, 1 loss, 19 wins, 9 goals conceded, 83 scored. Congrats, this V4 broke 18.3.3! :)