Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

VocalTraning

Dec 19, 2017
tx for answer.

so whats your suggestion for side strikers? left & right footer
As I mentioned on the 1st thread, left side striker should have left foot, and right side striker should have right foot.
On the 1st thread, there are some very important tips and information for this tactic, so please check and follow them so that you could get the best result and performance.
Thanks!

VocalTraning

Dec 19, 2017
Here are some results of users with Vocal 523 V4 in FM nation.

With Athletic Bilbao, ranked the 2nd in league, advanced to the final in Europa, win Copa.
With RBL, 26 wins 4 draws 4 defeats in 34 games. win the league.
With Bayern, 28 wins 3 draws 3 defeats in 34 games. win the league and Champions.
With Lazio, 30 wins 5 draws 3 defeats in 38 games. win the league and Europa.

Abjekt

Aug 3, 2015
Not sure what I'm doing wrong with this tactic (version 4), but my Crystal Palace team is very inconsistent. For example, I beat Lyon in the Europa League 4-0 but the next game I play bottom of the table Newcastle and get beaten.

I've followed the instructions on the first page and look for players with his ratings in specific positions but I just get very up and down results.

djfuts

Dec 14, 2009
best away tactic i have found yet, phenomenal results there. fairly average at home but there are plenty of strong home tactics on here, finding good away ones has been like finding gold!

korzon3k

Jul 15, 2018
I'm doing everything as you said in thread, tried doing rotations, etc and Im 17th with Huddersfield after 10 games :/ Am I unlucky or doing something wrong ?

50ste08

Nov 30, 2008
I'm doing everything as you said in thread, tried doing rotations, etc and Im 17th with Huddersfield after 10 games :/ Am I unlucky or doing something wrong ?
i finished 1st season with newcastle finished 2nd place play fast attackers cant go wrong training was match tactics balance general training balance average and tick both rest days and scheduling 2 ticks from the right and i put tempo up a notch

korzon3k

Jul 15, 2018
i finished 1st season with newcastle finished 2nd place play fast attackers cant go wrong training was match tactics balance general training balance average and tick both rest days and scheduling 2 ticks from the right and i put tempo up a notch
have you done this with v4 or v1+v2 ?